Glaxon Plasm Surge V2 Review | BASIC For the BEST PUMP

Did you like it? @Extrabeef

Love it. Seriously

Do you combine with a stim pre or standalone

I’ve tried probably a dozen combinations, and no stim at all

Thank you @Extrabeef

Interesting to see L-Arginine enter the conversation again

1 Like

I’ll admit I got caught with my pants down hating on Arginine a month or two back and @Joey_Savage educated me

Here’s hoping you had your pants up when he educated you. Not that there is anything wrong with it.

2 Likes

Eh, eventually someone would find some ways to compensate for its lack of absorption.

Kyowa’s got an interesting history of studies, even beyond Arginine and Citrulline.

Side note: Just ordered samples of Plasm Surge…which will be my first foray into Glaxon…Looking forward to it.

Probably worth it. When I tried it for the first time, I was pretty impressed by how substantial the pump was and its nice lingering effect post-workout.

It exceeded even what I expected.

1 Like

Did you combine it with another pre or standalone?

I actually did this as a stand alone about 2 hours after I drank a Bang. It was an evening workout, so I didn’t want to take any other stims after having already met my caffeine quota for the day.

Thank you.

I have a sample of this plus the glaxon stim pwo. Haven’t tried either yet but you know once I do I’ll post my thoughts. Not to fanboy out but been impressed with the few glaxon products I’ve tried. Sedative, super greens, and a sample of serenity.

Definitely let me know. And Fan Boy is allowed. I appreciate the transparency and the videos that discuss the science behind the formula’s…worth taking a look at.

1 Like