Giveaway - Cellucor Iso Pro

This week’s giveaway - half a tub of Cellucor’s “Fruity Cereal” Iso Pro, Grass-fed Whey Isolate!

Comment why you deserve it! Winner will be chosen Sunday night.

4 Likes

I don’t deserve it. SUPPness spoiled me

1 Like

I’m Matt’s best PricePlow forum pal that’s why :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I need to try this

2 Likes

I deserve it as I’ve been a typical Chocolate and Chocolate variant kind of protein guy for years and need to try something new like this. I can provide a written review to the forum too…

2 Likes

Oh nice, thanks for posting this! Scheduling a share on FB!

1 Like

Epic flavor!!

1 Like

Because I’m on a 90% Paleo lifestyle and Grass fed whey is a must-have if beef protein isn’t available :grimacing:

1 Like

Recently have been have discovered I am not digesting dairy as well anymore, so a lot of my whey mixes I have are useless to me now. Willing to try out some different Iso’s to see how they sit with me.

1 Like

I don’t deserve it but would love to give it a try with my broke ass. Heh.

1 Like

Because I forgot to Venmo you money for shipping for the samples so I never tried it out :pensive: and with that ladies and gents (mostly gents) I became a SAD PANDA

2 Likes

Because I’m the one Cellucor ISO Pro deserves, just not the one it needs right now

2 Likes

I don’t deserve jack but damn I bet it’s superb like every other cellucor product. I’m your man.

2 Likes

Because I already went through a tub and need another one :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Since the site was down - extending through tonight!

3 Likes

Fruity cereal, definitely down for sumdat.
Deserve though? :thinking: ummmm…:unicorn::facepunch:

Congrats to @GEHL!

Chosen at random. This weeks’s giveaway will be more C4 carbonated drinks!

2 Likes

Thank you sir! Looking forward to trying it and giving my thoughts.

1 Like

See my reply to Anthony , why I deserve whatever you get ! It’s under SonnyWise. You asked me my address , then you asked me why I deserve it ! Anthony’s post explains it ! Thank you !

I might have missed something, but I’m not sure what you mean.

1 Like