Gingerbread Peanut Butter Outright Bar

Gingerbread Peanut Butter Outright Bar

https://youtu.be/9GhykWpKddo

Taste:

Gingerbread- The peanut butter base is a staple in the outright bar family. It is spread across all of the original peanut butter outright bars. The bar has a similar look to apple cinnamon and provides a cinnamon flavor that is in tandem with the peanut butter base. This bar provides a heavy brown sugar and molasses compliment, which rounds out this bar nicely. With the number of flavors in this bar, it provides a multitude of flavors on your taste buds that make it stand out. I really like this one compared to a lot of the previous releases.

Texture:

The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave. This is a bar that doesn’t need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros:

Calories ~ 290
Fat ~ 15g
Carbs ~ 23g
Protein ~ 16g

Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Whey Protein, Graham Cracker

Rankings:

Rankings:

Almond Butter Oatmeal Raisin
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
Mochaccino White Chocolate Peanut Butter
White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter
Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Chip
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
Gingerbread Peanut Butter
S’mores Peanut Butter
Toffee Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Butterscotch
Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
White Chocolate Raspberry Peanut Butter
Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

eh? there’s chips in this bar?

1 Like

See what happens when you try and do these on your mobile while your laptop is in repair. Ha. Ill edit that out thanks!

1 Like

Now that you said it… little bits of ginger snaps or cookies would have been awesome in that bar. lol

2 Likes

Could not agree more. I can’t wait for the RV to come out.

1 Like

RV seems to be a surefire hit, haha, but we’ll see.

I’m also amazed that there hasn’t been a Peanut Butter and Jelly Outright bar. You could even do Strawberry PB&J and Blueberry PB&J.

It’s coming.
Don’t you worry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After trying Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter and Gingerbread Peanut Butter, I’d definitely say the former is superior. I love the way the apples, and cinnamon, compliment the PB base. And the texture is on point.

@TheSolution I think the way you have Apple Cinnamon ranked is just about right. Gingerbread… I’d slide it a bit closer towards Pumpkin Pie, personally :laughing:

1 Like