GIFD Labs Premosine Stim-Free Pre-Workout Launched by Jerry Ward

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/gifd-labs-premosine

Upon leaving Primeval Labs in February of 2018, Jerry Ward started his own company, GIFD Labs. The man behind the “BIOS3” training method is on a roll, set to release his fourth upcoming supplement. If you don’t know Jerry, he likes to put a wild spin on every formula he… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

I’ll be honest jerry seems like the king of BS with the way he markets his products. The fact that he disables comments and ratings on any video talking about his supplements tells me he doesn’t think they would stand up to scrutiny.

3 Likes

Calcium pyruvate does not increase metabolism. Show me one human oral study where it does. This not wild or interesting its overpriced and will most likely decrease performance as a result of the inosine and the insulin spiking cheap filler carbs. As a reviewer you should some negative reviews, and this should be one of them.

3 Likes

I doubt Jerry would have the guts to send @Mike a tub for an honest review and ingredient breakdown.

With so many great products coming out from different companies, it would be a waste of time and money to review something like this IMO.

Our old friend Robert did a good video on Inosine a while back and he talks about his communication (or lack thereof) with Jerry when he had questions and pushed him for more scientific research.

2 Likes

Hahaha well I’m about to be wearing a CGM and have to pick my supps carefully because it’s a limited time. JerryWorld is not my current priority given all the foods I want to eat and test!!

1 Like