Ghost Vegan Gingerbread Cookie Review

Ghost Vegan Gingerbread Cookie

Taste:
Gingerbread Cookie – Gingerbread is a very unique flavor that refers to a broad category of spices. The vegan flavor from Ghost has an initial earthly flavor found from all-vegan raw materials but is soon presented by a surmounting amount of brown sugar, molasses, and clove. The way the brand can capture the correct ratio of spices leaves a bold initial flavor with a dense cinnamon aftertaste. The profound taste is noticed even when the powder is mixed as a protein shake or made into a pudding. If you are a fan of a gingersnap cookie this will be a limited-edition flavor you won’t want to miss.

Mix:
Due to the raw materials of Ghost Vegan, you will use more water or milk compared to whey. I suggest 10-12 oz per scoop due to the thickness of the vegan base.

I prefer to use vegan protein as a pudding since it creates a large volume that is incredibly satisfying and easy to make. Add protein to a bowl and slowly add water or almond milk to the desired thickness.

Launch:
November 26th
Friday
12 AM CST
1 AM EST

Formula:

Per Scoop
120 Calories
2g Fat
6g Carbs
20g Protein

12g Pea Protein Concentrate
5.5g Organic Pumpkin Protein
2.5g Watermelon Seed Protein

4 Likes

Some other “Gingerbread cookie” flavors of products seem to be glorified cinnamons. As a brown sugar and molasses lover, I’m really hoping Ghost went for a more authentic angle – which your review here seems to suggest. If so… :fire:.

1 Like

They capture all angles. It’s very well done.
There is no earthly or vegan flavor upon the first sip which is pretty damn good. It definitely has a unique flavor.

2 Likes

Just got my bundle in the mail today, complete with a cookie cutter. The flavor is anything but, though – truly some next-level execution that captures many different aspects of a true gingerbread cookie, much like you described.

Ghost Vegan continues to impress :100:

2 Likes

I LOVE this protein. Lol choc cereal milk and the PB flavors are delicious🤷🏽‍♀️ Also FYI that’s not an abnormal label for stuff that comes out of California.