Ghost Supplements - A New and Edgy Lifestyle Brand

Peanut Butter Cereal Milk is my favorite. For kicks, I bought a box of Peanur Butter Captain Crunch to compare, and the Ghost Whey tastes just like it.

1 Like

Your review on Ghost BTP and PBCM are spot on. They are two of my favorites

1 Like

Anyone ever had Force Factors protein? They have a fruity cereal splash flavor. Thinking about getting it with 2 ghost flavors and trying those out.

I might try a sample of Ghost protein in a different flavor than cereal milk, that sucked. But I would never buy a whole tub. It’s not worth the risk for me.

1 Like

Get Blueberry Toaster Pastry.

2 Likes

I recently bought both Ghost Blueberry Toaster Pastry and Spartan Whey Loopy Fruits flavor and I definitely prefer the Blueberry Toaster Pastry flavor. It is up there with the best I have had

2 Likes

Don’t buy anything Force Factor. I wouldn’t trust them with a baseball let alone something I’m ingesting

2 Likes

The brand itself has never had strong feedback. Would go ghost 24/7 over them for the price on sale now

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trust force factor just due to them consistently releasing crappy products and formulations. I def don’t trust them in an industry where corners are cut (them) and amino spiking is still prevalent

2 Likes

I was just gonna try the one flavor because I would only want 2 of the ghost flavors and I would need a 3rd product. Same price so I thought i’d Give it a shot

2 Likes

Get cereal , PB cereal and blueberry

1 Like

Not a big peanut butter protein person but maybe i’d Like this flavor.

1 Like

Do you like peanut butter captain cunch? It’s basically the milk after a bowl when the cereal sits in it and soaks up the flavor

1 Like

Not gonna lie to you…never had it

Or just get BTP and PBCM and extra of one of them. By far, those at the decent ones

1 Like

Brawn, you are in the same boat I was. I tried cereal milk and it tasted like bland vanilla.

Ask @TheSolution, I was soured on Ghost.

This changed my mind, so maybe it’ll do the same for you! It is pricey though, but the GNC sale makes it worth trying!

3 Likes

Def go with 3 flavors. Heck, I think you can get 3 different flavors with the Ghost GNC deal.

-Peanut Butter Cereal is a must
-the other 2 are tied at Blueberry Toaster Pastry and Coffee I’ve Cream.

Just my opinion though!

1 Like

I do really like Coffee Ice Cream

1 Like

As do I, but I am partial to coffee and love coffee things. For a general consumer Cereal Milk, PB Cereal milk and blueberry may be more appealing unless one has a desire and enjoys coffee.

2 Likes

When you get on to order and use that good deal and they discountinued the coupon :tired_face:

2 Likes