Ghost Size/Creatine Question

It gets made fun of a lot for reasons that basically have nothing to do with the product itself… It’s more about how it’s used in Bang energy drinks in the dumbest of small amounts.

Bang was a VPX sub brand for a decade before the energy drinks arrived… ‘Super Creatine’ existed for just as long.

1 Like

Bang is great at marketing.
Just find a chick in Miami who will put their product between their breasts = Instant sales.

3 Likes

We’ve been around long enough to know that Jack is willing to throw things on the wall to see what sticks :grin:

1 Like

Many men are simple creatures :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

I take a scoop at night with my smoothie. Been using creatine from MyProtein for years. Never had any issues with it.

I’m not sure if creatine really goes bad unless it has been exposed to moisture and either clumps or goes moldy.

1 Like

Copy. I guess I will start using it that way. I have loads of it from a 200 serving 2.5 Monohydrate bag.

Ever use their

Creapure® Creatine Powder

??

No. Never felt the need to pay extra for the Creapure version from their site.

I also always buy the 1kg bag for the 200 servings.

1 Like

Creapure is Creapure. Buy it wherever you want. The only thing that changes is the brand that is turning around and selling it to you.

1 Like

Thankfully Creapure isn’t Creeper

I see. Is there any benefit to creapure over straight monohydrate? Mind you, they’re both from My protein.

Creapure isnt from MyProtein… It’s a trademarked creatine monohydrate made from a specific lab in Germany.

You get Creapure because their process claims the highest purity at 99.99%. So if MyProtein has Creapure at a good price, I say get it while you can.

1 Like

I agree with @BigHoop65 Creapure is just a trademarked form of creatine mono. Anyone can sell it.

MyProtein is often a great deal because of their volume and available discounts.

With how f#cked up things are right now, it’s almost a wash between Creapure and regular mono.

1 Like

What do you mean by that— The way things are F’d up… ?

Yeah this is the one I saw. I guess its a deal for anyone else looking for some Cre.

The shortages and supply chain problems. Just like whey protein, the price of creatine has gone up a lot, even for how inexpensive creatine is in general.

Nutrabio had to switch from their normal creatine source to Creapure for their 500g containers, which I assume is their best selling creatine SKU.

1 Like

Are you not aware of the supply chain mess for just about everything along with the price increases that are hitting supplements across the board?

Honestly, no. To Tell you the truth. Especially when it comes to sups, I haven’t been buying much lately so I was a bit ignorant to that. I’m guessing it’s Covid related?

Read

It is not just supplements. You haven’t noticed that basically everything from food to gas to utilities and beyond has become more expensive and/or is out of stock or limited quantity available?

1 Like

Now that you mention and rejog my memory, yeah. I noticed it when it came to supplies at home depot, and different things like with vendors for construction, but not in things like food.