Ghost Pump x MAXX Sour Strips Rainbow Candy

Ghost Pump V2 x MAXX

Taste

Rainbow Candy Sour Strips - The rainbow candy sour strips are identical to the candy in flavor. A delicious mix of sour, tangy, and fruity flavors is mixed. Personally, for me, it isn’t that sour. If you have tried the Warheads off the Ghost line it is nowhere near as dense as that sour. What I do like is how the flavors mesh between a Skittles and gummy bear hybrid. The one little thing I would nitpick is I would like a touch more density in flavor. While this is very spot on to the candy, I just have a very high tolerance for sour. This is going to be a very good flavor as it will be around for a limited time.

Mixability

Ghost Pump is a very fine powder and mixes with ease. Upon shaking a few times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water, and each time the taste was strong and pure. I would suggest 8-10oz for most consumers who like a strong flavor and 12-14oz if you like a refreshing flavor. Even if you do not have a blender ball, I don’t see this giving any issues with clumps or floating particles in your shaker cup.

Launch
Saturday
September 9th, 2023
1 PM EST
12 PM CST

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:
6g of L-Citrulline (Full dose for lactic acid prevention and pumps)
3g Arginine Nitrate (Pumps, Performance, Endurance)
2g Taurine (Pumps, Performance, Endurance)
390mg PureWay C (Prevent nitrate tolerance buildup and antioxidant effect)
200mg Pine Bark Extract (Absorption / Plasma Levels)
200mg Setria L-Glutathione (Enhance Nitric Oxide Levels)
50mg Astragin (Absorption)