Ghost Pump Sour Watermelon Warhead Review

Ghost Pump Pre-Workout Review

Taste

Sour Watrmelon War Heads – Upon first sip this was an exact replica of a warhead candy. What I enjoyed about Ghost is how they bring a very natural flavor to the market when duplicating a popular candy. Right away you get the sweetness of a warhead, but not to the point of filling your taste buds with sugar. The sour taste of the candy comes in the aftertaste, which gives you the dual flavor from a true warhead.

Mixability

The ghost pre-workout is very light, and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water and each time the taste was strong and pure. On the Mixability level I would give this a huge thumbs up as it was flawless.

Formula

Per Scoop:
4g of L-Citrulline (Full dose for lactic acid prevention and pumps)
2.5g Arginine Nitrate (Pumps, Performance, Endurance)
2g Taurine (Pumps, Performance, Endurance)
1.5g Glycerol (Pumps)
300mg L-Norvaline (Absorption / Nitric Oxide )
200mg Pine Bark Extract (Absorption / Plasma Levels)
50mg Astragin (Absorption)

Pros:

• Open Label
  • Flavoring is incredible
  • Full doses of Citrulline & Nitrates
  • Ingredients to help quicken absorption
    Cons:
    • Could use more Glycerol (but could cause bad clumping upping the dose)

Cost

Ghost Pump is ~$30 with a 20% off coupon. You can always find the coupons online or through Ghost and their social media account. When you stack up the formula and the flavoring you get what you pay for. I have yet to be let down by a Ghost product, and this is just another great addition to their line. This stacks very well with Ghost Legend to give you a one-two punch for a stimulant and non stimulant pre-workout.

2 Likes

Bob for Ghost rep

1 Like

They will never have online reps. I have always supported Dan since working with him @ Cellucor for over 3 years. Top notch guy that knows how to make great products.

Bob the Friendly Ghost?

2 Likes

I tried Pump yesterday and it is as good as advertised (performance).

I had dinner with Dan and Ryan last week and they were more excited about this product than any other product they have released.

Stay tuned from Ghost. They aren’t close to being finished this summer.

3 Likes

I already know what they have in the works.
I have known and worked for Dan for 3+ Years. We keep in touch often.

Thank you God you didn’t transpose Pump and Dinner in those two sentences…

2 Likes

I wasn’t suggesting you don’t. I just figured our other forum members would enjoy to hear the news.

I’ve heard there seems to be “cooking” war between you and Ricky…

1 Like

You must not watch their YT or actually follow the brand on social media if you didn’t know that

or he has a life outside of supplements :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bob firing shots today… jeez.

Don’t start a fight with the forum mod. ; )

And soon we will see @Mike introduce the PricePlow ‘Supplements are life’ Tshirts

4 Likes

I’m going to convince @Mike that we need some sick stringers/tanks before anything else. Maybe shaker bottles…

I ain’t got time to be going through every brands social media, so appreciate you guys bringing the info here.

2 Likes

Second that.

Yes please!

1 Like

Nobody does! Add a job, school, and a wife to the mix.

Gentlemen (term used loosely) Ghost Pump is special…Dear God I actually feel like a meathead

In regards to the con listed, isn’t the purpose of using the trademarked Glycerpump version to eliminate clumping no matter what the dose is?

From what I know. Dan tested this for over a year and that was his #1 concern was the clumping and stability of the product. So he tried various doses and ingredients to make sure this would not be an issue. For a pump product the powder is incredibly thin. Other products on the market are chunks when they come in the mail.

1 Like

Allow me to expand on this.

I trained much later in the day than normal on a Sunday (around 1 pm instead of 10 am), and it was chest day (AthleanX NXT Hypertrophy phase)…Not only did my muscles feel fuller but I can honestly say I’ve never seen veins like that in my arms. What I really enjoyed was the strength-endurance it produced and how I felt after the fact. Even after being home for an hour I felt like (this is the meathead part) I could do push ups for something…It was a really good feeling…

Really good product. Oh and taste? Come on. I don’t know how any company can continue to produce great tasting products, but they managed to do it.

3 Likes