Ghost Oreo X Birthday Cake Review

Ghost Oreo x Birthday Cake Whey

Taste
Oreo Birthday Cake – America’s favorite cookie is now a flavor of Ghost whey protein. This collaboration brings together an all-time favorite sandwich cookie and the addition of sprinkles for the 110th Birthday. Upon the very first sip, there is a hint of cocoa flavor that is reminiscent of the chocolate cookie wafer. The chocolate flavor is soon paired with the sweet cream filling found in the sandwich cookie. The frontend flavor has bits of sprinkles and a vanilla cake frosting as you would expect from a birthday cake flavor. When all the flavors congeal the mouthfeel of dunking a birthday cake Oreo in a glass of milk is present. Ghost continues to hit the collaborations out of the park. If you enjoy birthday cake Oreo’s no need to look any further Ghost now condensed it into a protein powder!

Mixability

Ghost Whey mixes with ease. I use around 6-8oz of water or almond milk for 1 scoop of the product. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. Ghost Whey is light in nature, so there is usually never an issue with mixing as a shake, protein pudding, or used in baking.

Launch

Wednesday
August 24th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern
** This is an APP Exclusive **
** This is a limited edition flavor **

Formula

Per Scoop:
Calories – 150
2g Fat
7g Carbs
25g Protein
14.53g from WPI delivering 12.5g protein
13.15g From WPC delivering 10g protein
2.98g from Hydro WPI delivering 2.5g protein

Digestive Enzymes are used to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem.

2 Likes

This vs. other Ghost Oreo, which wins?

Do you like regular oreos? If so oreo
Do you like Birthday cake oreos? If so bday cake
subjective based off your preference on if you enjoy the added bday cake element.

3 Likes

Bday Cake Oreos are pretty solid, thanks Bob

2 Likes

I am team BDay too, but when people ask me if they don’t like that added element I don’t want to steer them in that direction. Especially if their own preference doesn’t always align with mine. I hope we see a golden oreo or something else in the future with these oreo collabs.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing with golden Oreo!

2 Likes

ya know what they say about great minds?

1 Like

Anyone try the Firework Oreos?

Those were not my favorite.
The worst to this day - is Swedish Fish Oreos. Those were foul!

1 Like

Apple Pie Oreos or Double Stuft FTW

Swedish Fish were a HUGE fail

Peanut Butter Pie Oreo was prob my #1

3 Likes

Fruity Crisp were the GOAT

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve ever tried that one. Sounds amazing

1 Like

Best ones to date.

1 Like

Fruity Crisp was top tier but I can’t crush a whole pack like I can with the PB Pie

1 Like

I’m old school…leave Oreos be. Original Oreos, refrigerated…

Funny thing is, I prefer Oreos to Chips Ahoy but prefer the Chips Ahoy Whey from Ghost.

1 Like