Ghost Oreo Whey

Ghost Oreo Whey

Taste:
Oreo – America’s favorite cookie is now a flavor of Ghost whey protein. This collaboration brings together an all-time favorite sandwich cookie that has been in the works for years. Upon the very first sip, there is a hint of cocoa flavor that is reminiscent of the chocolate cookie wafer. The chocolate flavor is soon paired with the sweet cream filling found in the sandwich cookie. When both flavors combine the mouthfeel of dunking an Oreo in a glass of milk is present. There is a backend of vanilla that helps enhance the big picture and put each aspect of the cookie together.

Mix:
Ghost Whey mixes with ease. I use around 6-8oz of water or almond milk for 1 scoop of the product. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. Ghost Whey is light in nature, so there is usually never an issue with mixing as a shake, protein pudding, or used in baking.

Launch:

Wednesday
July 7th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula:
Calories – 150
2g Fat
7g Carbs
25g Protein

14.53g from WPI delivering 12.5g protein
13.15g From WPC delivering 10g protein
2.98g from Hydro WPI delivering 2.5g protein
Digestive Enzymes are used to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem.

6 Likes

Ghost delivering as always. Will have to snag a tub in the near future

2 Likes

Awesome review… that’s a Graeter’s-level chunk, haha.

I’m definitely interested in the base, though, because executing on “dense sweet cream” – not just Vanilla – is crucial in order to truly capture an Oreo experience.

Exactly what it tastes like
The sweet cream of the oreo cookie
The flavor profile is extremely dense and well done.

2 Likes