Ghost Multi Review

Ghost Multi

Restock // Launch:
February, 16th (Wednesday)
12 PM CST
1 PM EST

Formula

•   Ghost has 21 total vitamins & minerals in Ghost Multi

•   Ghost Multi includes 5mg of Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine) to further increase the absorption of the ingredients

•   Ghost Multi is vegan friendly 

•   Lutemax is formulated to promote eye health, cognition, and overall well-being by enhancing the eye-brain connection

•   Ghost Multi has included trademarked Pureway Vitamin C (Replaced Phytoserv).

•   Ghost Multi is one of the only multivitamins that include all eight forms of Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as a potent antioxidant, thus it prevents oxidative stress, protects cell membranes, and regulates platelet aggregation.

•   A large percentage of multivitamin manufacturers release products containing cheap forms of vitamins and minerals with low bioavailability, which means you can actually become deficient if these are your main supplement sources of micronutrients. 

Changes to V2:

• Added Pureway-C
  • Removed Phytoserv (Superfood blend)
2 Likes

Sad to see Phyto dropped? Supply issues ? Eitherway a solid MV.

It offered so little to the big picture
Pureway c much better and easier to keep in stock.
That’s why we have ghost greens

Copy that. Makes sense. I still gotta try Ghost Greens , one of the only Ghost powder supps i havent used. Im currently trying to force myself to finish a tub of EVL Orchard Apple before i purchase another Greens.

Anything EVL is as dirt cheap as redcon1
Huge pass

1 Like