Ghost Marshmallow Cereal Milk Whey

Ghost Marshmallow Cereal Milk Whey Review

https://youtu.be/qYdF7nOTBSQ

Taste:

Marshmallow Cereal Milk – Marshmallow Cereal Milk is Ghost’s whey flavor to replicate Lucky Charms. For those that ask this does differ from Fruity Cereal Milk. Fruity Cereal Milk gives me a Trix/Fruity Pebbles replica, while this has the added marshmallows to provide the Lucky Charms flavor. The added marshmallows enhance the luscious flavor from the protein powder base. For those who grew up drinking the leftover milk that is exactly what this protein powder tastes like. You would find that similar to the OG Cereal Milk (Captain Crunch), Cinnamon Cereal Milk (Cinnamon Toast Crunch), and Peanut Butter Cereal Milk (Peanut Butter Captain Crunch). Ghost continues to impress and their flavoring shines in each cereal milk they release. If you like anything associated with Lucky Charms you need this in your life.

Mixability:

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Scoop of the Whey and 4-6oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in Greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix very easily. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. I find it to help the final product rise very well and make an incredible baked good.

Formula:

Per Scoop:

Calories - 130

1.5g Fat

5g Carbs

25g Protein

The only other added ingredients are cellulose, xanthan gum, and sucralose as the sweetener. With a transparent formula the last inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem.

14.53g from WPI

13.15g From WPC

2.98g from Hydro WPI

3 Likes

Love that cereal / thanks for the review Bob

1 Like

Next ChefBob order it is sir !
Holiday whey flavors be here soon

1 Like