Ghost Legend x TMNT

Ghost Legend x TMNT

Taste:

Turtles Ooze – Turtles Ooze is very similar to the Ecto Cooler Hi-C drink. The Ecto Cooler is a mixture of tangerine and orange fruit concentrate with a refreshing citrus taste. While the initial taste is a very bold and rich HI- C orange melody this is soon paired with a refreshing limeade backend. The hint of citrus gives this a well-rounded and unique aspect. The unrefined flavors pair perfectly to provide the nostalgia of the green-colored HI-C beverage of the last 80s and early 90s.

Mixability:

The ghost pre-workout is very light and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water, and each time the taste was strong and pure. Even if you do not have a blender ball I don’t see this giving any issues with clumps or floating particles in your shaker cup.

Launch:

April 27th, Wednesday
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula:
Per 2 Scoops:

4g L-Citrulline – Pumps, Delay lactic acid buildup
3.2g Beta-Alanine – Recovery and endurance
1.5g Nitrosigine - Assist with pumps
50mg Senactive – Improve VO2 Max, endurance, and performance
300mg Alpha GPC – Increase focus and mental clarity
1g L-Tyrosine – Enhance memory, mood, and focus
1g Taurine – Pumps, recovery & endurance
50mg Astragin – Improve uptake of ingredients
250mg Natural Caffeine - Natural stimulant providing a steadier rise in energy
100mg Neurofactor – Nootropic cognitive enhancer
100mg Theobromine – Cognitive enhancer

**** Same formula as Legend v2 Europe & Space Jam Tunes Squad**

2 Likes

Love this collaboration

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever watched the Turtles…but do like the UK version of Legend.

1 Like

Have you tried Tunes Squad? From Space Jam?
Same formula!

Ahh that’s where I experienced that formula first…I did not travel to the Royal Palace.

1 Like

You been living under a rock Bill ?

Who has never seen any TMNT ?

1 Like

Oh I know who they are, but I don’t think I’ve ever watched a show…maybe 3 minutes of one at some point. I have a nephew that was into it…but I never watched it, and neither did our daughter…

It’s all about that TMNT arcade game

4 Likes