Ghost Legend Space Jam Tunes Squad

Ghost Legend Space Jam Tune Squad

Taste

Tune Squad - Right away you are presented with a bold and rich fruit juice flavor. The sweet flavor had a hint of bitterness, but the sharp, zesty aroma overwhelmed those looking for a subtler taste. The density of Tune Squad has a slight lingering orange cream aftertaste making this a multi-dimensional tang-like replica. For those who enjoy fruity orange, or an orange cream knock-off this is going to be a slam dunk.

Mixability

The ghost pre-workout is very light and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water, and each time the taste was strong and pure. Even if you do not have a blender ball I don’t see this giving any issues with clumps or floating particles in your shaker cup.

Launch
Wednesday, November 10th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula

4g L-Citrulline – Pumps, Delay lactic acid buildup
3.2g Beta-Alanine – Recovery and endurance
1.5g Nitrosigine - Assist with pumps
50mg Senactive – Improve VO2 Max, endurance, and performance
600mg Alpha GPC (Yield 300mg) – Increase focus and mental clarity
1g L-Tyrosine – Enhance memory, mood, and focus
1g Taurine – Pumps, recovery & endurance
50mg Astragin – Improve uptake of ingredients
250mg Natural Caffeine - Natural stimulant providing a steadier rise in energy
100mg Neurofactor – Nootropic cognitive enhancer
100mg Theobromine – Cognitive enhancer

Same as EU Legend V2
Changes From MAXX v4 -
Added 50mg Senactive
Dropped Vasodrive AP

1 Like

I didn’t know cartoons has a flavor :grin:

4 Likes

Word for word from Dan from IG Live last week. Basically waking up and getting your OJ and having your cereal and milk.

2 Likes

If I had to give cartoons a flavor, it’d have to be something over-the-top sweet like Skittles.

1 Like

So is this a review or are you advertising ?

I’ve never heard someone describe a flavor on a review as Saturday Morning Cartoons.

4 Likes

try one of the 12 new Bang Flavors they are all some berry bullshit flavor that taste like skittles made in the bathtub of a trailer park.

and i’m sure i said it b4, i hate ambiguous flavor names… is there a graphic of an orange on the label or some text stating what flavor it is on the label?

4 Likes