Ghost High Protein Hot Cocoa Mix Milk Chocolate

Ghost High Protein Hot Cocoa Mix Milk Chocolate

https://youtu.be/ydY7WFEfyRo

Taste

High Protein Hot Cocoa Mix Milk Chocolate - I found this was hybrid milk chocolate and swiss chocolate hybrid. As the flavors mesh together you will notice how strong and bold the flavors complement each other. The Hot Cocoa flavor is very pure to the name. The mini marshmallow inclusions pack a luscious sweetness and a unique texture to the whey protein. How Ghost can replicate a Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa mix flavor is truly unique. If you enjoy the Ghost milk chocolate whey flavor this is just an amplified version that packs more punch. Due to this being a seasonal flavor I would highly suggest giving it a go.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Scoop of the Whey and 4-6oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in Greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix very easily. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. I find it to help the final product rise very well and make an incredible baked good. The Hot Cocoa can also be utilized in hot cocoa when mixed in hot water.

Formula

Per Scoop:

130 Calories

2g Fat

7g Carbs

20g Protein

Cocoa Powder

Mini Marshmallows

Hydrolyzed Whey Protein

ProTherma Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate 22.5g Delivering 19.2g Protein

Cocoa Powder 4.8g Delivering 0.8 Protein

ProTherma is a hydrolyzed whey protein that is soluble at high temperatures, heat-stable, and high in protein! This will eliminate any issues when mixed in hot liquids. For those who want to infuse your protein into coffee, hot oatmeal, hot chocolate, or in baking this will fit the bill.

Wait you have snow?

1 Like

I live in Erie.
we get 200" a year bro.

2 Likes

Perfect backdrop for the review…

2 Likes

Now the question is…
Will these help win the throwdown vs chef Ricky?

1 Like

Let me check the Vegas odds on that one

1 Like

Dropping in the 17th
Ghost sample Packs (6) of Hot Cocoa

1 Like

Got a sample of the Ghost Hot Cocoa to try out thanks to @TheSolution. It does have a nice good hot cocoa smell to it much like Swiss Miss, honestly it almost looks the same with the little marshmallows in it. As you can see from the pic you get little Marshmallows as mix ins. The front of the flavor is a nice rich chocolate taste, just a really nice chocolate protein flavor. The back end is when you get that cocoa type flavor kicking in, resulting in hot cocoa. They nailed this flavor perfectly in my opinion. I tried this with cold water, and I enjoyed it very much. I plan to pick this up and definitely give it a shot with hot water as I imagine it would taste just like some Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa, but now we are getting our protein!! Yeah Ghost nails this flavor I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought and honestly this might be better than the Sugar Cookie which was damn good. So you cannot go wrong on either one, it just comes down to your preferences. Thanks again Bob, this has me excited!!

2 Likes

That’s crazy, live in Erie myself.

That is insane

1 Like

What stores will carry these, or are they just for online?

@TheSolution is much better at answering this but I would suspect on-line and GNC…but since it looks like it is limited, I would expect it to sell out fast…

Ghost will have it Thursday December 17th at 1PM Eastern/12 Central

Should be in
6 Packet Samples
1lb Tubs
Possibly a bundle with Sugar Cookie to get both flavors

Once they sell out they are gone for good. So I would suggest grabbing them ASAP

3 Likes

CRAZY! I actually didn’t see either on their site. Now I know why. I want me some of both.

1 Like

I’ll also be running a giveaway on my Instagram so make sure you follow me if you want to get some extra freebies!
@bkupniewski

sweet! You’ll have at least 1 new follower :slight_smile: Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

They won’t put it on their site (typically) until the day that it is released…I believe and @TheSolution can correct me, they will market it via Social Media and via email in advance.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/ghostlifestyle/

Scroll down and look at the pictures. You will see both flavors and the launch on the 17th.

1 Like

Just received the email from Ghost on this.

I have a hunch they’ll be back next year. Does that mean I’m waiting, though? Absolutely not :smile:

1 Like