Ghost High Protein Hot Cocoa Milk Chocolate

Ghost High Protein Hot Cocoa Mix Milk Chocolate

Taste

High Protein Hot Cocoa Mix Milk Chocolate - I found this was hybrid milk chocolate and swiss chocolate hybrid. As the flavors mesh together you will notice how strong and bold the flavors complement each other. The Hot Cocoa flavor is very pure to the name. The mini marshmallow inclusions pack a luscious sweetness and a unique texture to the whey protein. How Ghost can replicate a Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa mix flavor is truly unique. If you enjoy the Ghost milk chocolate whey flavor this is just an amplified version that packs more punch. Due to this being a seasonal flavor I would highly suggest giving it a go.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Scoop of the Whey and 4-6oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in Greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix very easily. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. I find it to help the final product rise very well and make an incredible baked good. The Hot Cocoa can also be utilized in hot cocoa when mixed in hot water.

Launch

Friday
November 24th
12 AM Central
1 AM Eastern

Formula

Per Scoop:
130 Calories
2g Fat
7g Carbs
20g Protein

ProTherma Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate 22.5g Delivering 19.2g Protein
Cocoa Powder 4.8g Delivering 0.8 Protein

ProTherma is a hydrolyzed whey protein that is soluble at high temperatures, heat-stable, and high in protein! This will eliminate any issues when mixed in hot liquids. For those who want to infuse your protein into coffee, hot oatmeal, hot chocolate or in baking this will fit the bill.

1 Like