Ghost High Protein Hot Cocoa Chocolate Peppermint

Ghost High Protein Peppermint Hot Cocoa

Taste:
Peppermint High Protein Hot Cocoa Mix Milk Chocolate – The flavoring of this protein is a hybrid milk chocolate and swiss mix hybrid. As the flavors mesh you will notice how strong and bold the flavors complement each other. The Hot Cocoa flavor is very pure to the name. There are no mini marshmallows in this protein compared to the original flavor. The peppermint is present upon tasting the powder and lingers into the backend flavor to provide that sweet and luscious aspect to round off the flavor. For those who love the original hot cocoa, this has an amplified sweetness of peppermint to enhance the experience. In my opinion, this has a 75% chocolate to 25% peppermint flavoring aspect to it. So for those who are not big peppermint fans you will be very pleased with this one.

Mixability

Ghost Whey mixes with ease. I use around 6-8oz of water or almond milk for 1 scoop of the product. I did not see any leftover powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. Ghost Whey is light in nature, so there is usually never an issue with mixing as a shake, protein pudding, or used in baking. Protherma is also perfect for mixing in hot liquids with leaving no clumps.

Launch:

Black Friday
November 25th
12 AM Central
1 AM Eastern

Formula:

Per Scoop:
Calories – 120
2g Fat
6g Carbs
20g Protein

Protherma Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate 19.3g Protein