Ghost Greens x Sydney Cummings Summertime Punch

Ghost Greens Summertime Punch

Taste

Summertime Punch – Summertime Punch reminds me of a very strong fruit punch. Not only does this give me Kool-Aid vibes, but it has an enhanced orange, citrus, and pineapple flavor. The taste hits you from the first sip all the way into the backend. The melody of flavors really go hand in hand with an underlining lime flavor that gives it the right amount of zest. This is a fantastic athlete collab with Sydney Cummings that will only be around for a short time.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for me with most greens powders.

Launch

Sunday
May 12th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern
** This is a limited-edition product.
** Once it sells out it is gone due to being an athlete collaboration.

Formula

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

• 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)
  • 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)
    100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)
    2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)
    10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)
    ** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora
    110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)