Ghost Greens Passionfruit Review

Ghost Greens Passionfruit (Ally Besse)

Taste

Passionfruit – This is a collaboration with Ally Besse to create passionfruit for Ghost Greens. If you have ever had Ghost Glow you know exactly what passionfruit contains on the Ghost Lifestyle lineup. Passionfruit packs a sweet and exotic fruit flavor that has a slightly tart backend flavor. If you congealed a blood orange, lime, and grapefruit into one fruit punch mixture this best replicates passionfruit. The lemon aftertaste provides the correct amount of tartness to really make the flavor shine. Many greens products on the market taste horrific, but Ghost continues to find a way to make greens taste enjoyable. This does not top Guava Berry to my taste buds, but it is still a very good flavor.

Mixability

Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for me with most greens powders.

Ranking of Flavors:

1. Guava Berry
  2. Passionfruit
  3. Iced Tea Lemonade
  4. Lime
  5. Original

Launch

Feb 17th (Wednesday)

12 PM Central

1 PM Eastern

Formula

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

• 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)

• 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)

100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)

2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)

10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)

** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora

110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)

2 Likes