Ghost Greens Iced Tea Lemonade Review

Ghost Greens Iced Tea Lemonade Review

https://youtu.be/utKS2dVqSd8

Taste -
Iced Tea Lemonade – Iced tea on its own tastes bitter unless you pour a ton of sugar into it to spice it up. Adding in a lemonade aspect improves the tart and tangy backend flavor to make this enjoyable. At first sip, you are presented with an earthly tea flavor from the raw materials and makeup of the formula. Given the fact Ghost can flavor so well, this is instantly amplified due to the lemonade addition. While it is not an overbearing lemonade flavor the amount is just written to leave a lingering aftertaste that is pleasant. This is not my favorite of the Ghost Greens flavors because I am not a huge lemonade person. I will give respect when respect is due as I can find myself investing in this in the future as a good rotation to lime and guava berry.

Mix:
Greens are known to be notorious for clumping and bad mixability. Ghost Greens, on the other hand, does a good job of combating that common problem. When mixed up it does leave some particles and at the bottom of your shaker, but that is going to be inevitable with such a complex Greens formula. The way Ghost can make a large raw active greens profile shows the amount of quality control the company put into formulating this product. I used 1 scoop in around 16-24oz of water, which tends to be a sweet spot for myself with most greens powders.

Rankings:

1. Guava Berry
  2. Iced Tea Lemonade
  3. Lime
  4. Original

Formula:

6.64g Combination of fruits and greens

• 4.3g Greens (Vitamins & Minerals)
  • 2.2g Reds (Health & Wellness)
    100mg Spectra Blend (Antioxidant benefit of Fruits & Veggies)
    2g of prebiotic fiber (Enhance Digestion Health)
    10 billion CFUs probiotics providing (Improve Gut Health)
    ** Clinical 5 Billion-CFU DE111 results in a significant effect on gut microflora
    110mg BioCore digestive enzyme blend (Break Down & Absorb Nutrients)