Ghost Fruity Cereal Mix Review

Ghost Fruity Cereal Milk Whey Review

Taste

Fruity Cereal Milk – The cereal milk flavors on the Ghost supplement line are meant to replicate the milk after a bowl of cereal. The combination of Trix and Fruity Pebbles is exactly what I got after making a shake with this protein powder. Usually when companies go with a fruit flavor it is too strong, too weak, or too artificial. The flavoring is pure which is very hard to do. The way the whey protein correlates to the leftover milk of a bowl of cereal is dead on. The whey tasted like pure trix cereal. You get the ripeness associated with trix and the sweetness of fruity pebbles. How ghost pulled this one off is unique, but if you do not enjoy those cereal’s this may be one to hold off on. Personally anything that hits my sweet tooth is a home run, and Ghost delivered. I would put this as a top 3 flavor behind Blueberry Toaster Pastry and Cereal Milk.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 2 Scoops of the Whey and 8oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease. Ghost mixes very similar to a MTS, PES, or typical blend on the market. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. I find it to help the final product rise very well and make an incredible baked good.

Formula

Per Scoop:
1.5g Fat
4g Carbs
25g Protein

What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

14.53g from WPI
13.15g From WPC
2.98g from Hydro WPI

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3 letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis. Most people are geared to cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. My best piece of advice is you could half the dosage on the ghost whey and pair wih a vanilla protein powder to get the enhancement of the Ghost flavoring.

1 Like

You do good reviews that’s for sure. But if this doesn’t taste as good as regular cereal milk, no way Im gonna try it. I personally thought cereal milk didn’t taste good. Didn’t taste like any cereal I ever had. Good review again though!

It tastes exactly like Trix. If you like trix buy it.
Cereal milk tastes exactly like Captain Crunch. I love captain cunch and I use cereal milk like I stated in my video where I half the scoop with a regular vanilla to help prolong the shelf life and I have had 0 issues with it.

i Like to mix cereal milk with other flavors (snickerdoodle, banana, strawberry) and then compliment it with a bowl of cereal I am eating. On its own though I personally love it.

For example Ill do a half scoop vanilla half scoop cereal milk and pour on top:

Great PWO Meal.

Again take my review with a grain of salt, everyone has different taste buds. I know people that put cereal milk at #1 and put blueberry down their lineup.

You do good reviews that is for sure. You are right on taste, they do differ. The cereal milk was one of those that hit or miss with people. I saw many that liked it and many that didn’t and I was one that didn’t like it.

I did try Cereal Milk flavor and was disappointed. It tasted like Vanilla in my opinion, without any hint of captain crunch (or any cereal).

Maybe I got a bad batch - but unfortunately that experience will keep me from buying other flavors from Ghost.

If I go to an expo and try another flavor and have a better experience, that would be a different story. : )

100% Blueberry Toaster Pastry is a must try. The chunks of the poptar pieces are epic, and when blended really enhance the flavor (Think very sweet and pure blueberry flavor)

Make great baked goods too

1 Like

Made a Cake

4 Likes

Fruity Cereal Milk Birthday Cake Pancakes:

2 Likes

Have you had MiscleEgg Fruity Cereal? That’s the GOAT IMO

1 Like

So good. But so expensive!

1 Like

That’s for sure!! Totally worth it.

Good, but this taste like Trix, MuscleEgg tastes more like fruit loops/fruity pebbles. Depends on what your looking for. MuscleEgg is not a powdered whey protein so your comparing apples to oranges. I personally don’t like MuscleEgg its very runny and doesn’t cook very well at all. Way too damn expensive IMO

OMG I will pay you for the recipe :drooling_face: