Ghost Energy MAXX Strawbango Margarita

Ghost Energy MAXX Strawbango Margarita

Ghost Energy MAXX Strawbango Margarita - YouTube

Taste
Strawbango Margarita – Strawbango Margarita is a mix of mango and strawberry. If you take the mango from tropical mango and the strawberry from strawberry bubblicious that is a very close replica of what this can provides. What I found different is the density of both flavors when they congeal provide an enhanced overall taste. The mango is the bold initial taste with a backend of a fresh strawberry that trickles down your tastebuds. Both elements pair very well to create a unique flavor to the Ghost addition lineup for a limited time. MAXX always delivers with his flavors and energy drink is no exception!

Launch:
Friday, September 9th
11 AM CST, 12 PM EST
** Cases are limited to US Only via The App/Webpage & Vitamin Shoppe
** This is a limited-edition flavor, once it sells out it is gone **

Formula
200mg Natural Caffeine
1g Taurine (Endurance booster)
1g L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (Metabolism / Natural Energy)
150mg Alpha-GPC (Cognitive booster)
100mg NeuroFactor (Brain health and function)
25mg Astragin (Improve uptake of ingredients)

Ghost energy provides a fully transparent label
Ghost exclusively partnered with Anheuser-Busch to manufacture and distribute the ready to drink products.

2 Likes

Gonna have my wife run up to Vitamin shoppe and grab me some while im at work in case someone snags a bunch of cases, last year they let someone buy the last 22 cases of Bubbalicious. Cant wait to try it. Great review as always man. Is Ghost running a Labor day sale? Gonna put in a small order and use your code

You can also buy these off the webpage as well because I know our VS will get such little stock. If I were you call on Friday because I don’t even think they will put any out. I asked them earlier this week about it for next week and they looked at me clueless. Just a FYI

1 Like

That happened because there was no limit in place. I would expect them to have a limit on cases for this release. I’m gonna order my Legend at 9am pacific, then head to my vitamin shoppe ahead of them opening a half hour later. Even with the limit they will still be gone if there’s no plan.

1 Like

Omg i just tried Energy. It’s an insanely accurate flavor.

1 Like

I ordered the Maxx pack (with thanks to ChefBob)…Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for your feedback.

2 Likes

Legend for me is way more straight margarita than strawberry mango… But pump is more strawberry > mango > margarita. I was debating on buying pump and I’m glad i did since i cant have this legend without pump.

2 Likes

I agree Pump is the most accurate of the flavor of the 3 products IMO

3 Likes

Restock on 10-19 (Wednesday) on the Ghost App & Webpage.

1 Like

Hoping for a Vitamin Shoppe restock.

Just online through Webpage & App

Really good flavor, VS did $1 ghost cans recently so everything is pretty much sold out