Ghost Chocolate Nutter Butter Protein Review

Ghost Whey Chocolate Nutter Butter

Taste

Chocolate Nutter Butter – Nutter Butter has been a staple on the Ghost Whey lineup for quite some time now. The brand has constantly been asked about a Reese’s or a Chocolate Peanut Butter mixture for the whey line, and now the fans are getting what they want. Chocolate Nutter Butter to me is a combo of Milk Chocolate Whey + Nutter Butter. The biggest deviance to this is the degree and richness of the chocolate. While Milk Chocolate has a bold and dense chocolate flavor, this is amplified with a luscious aftertaste. The sweet-tasting chocolate is paired with fantastic peanut butter that stems from actual Nutter butter cookies in the base. This flavor is spot on, and a dream come true for the chocolate and peanut butter fans.

Mixability

Ghost Whey mixes with ease. I use around 6-8oz of water or almond milk for 1 scoop of the product. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. Ghost Whey is light in nature, so there is usually never an issue with mixing as a shake, protein pudding, or used in baking.

Launch

June 12th
Monday
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula

Per Scoop:
Calories – 170
3g Fat
9g Carbs
26g Protein
14.53g from WPI delivering 12.5g protein
13.15g From WPC delivering 10g protein
2.98g from Hydro WPI delivering 2.5g protein

Digestive Enzymes are used to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem.