Ghost Cherry Limeade Legend All Out

Ghost Legend All Out Cherry Limeade

Taste

Cherry Limeade - Cherry Limeade is one of my all-time favorite flavors in the sports nutrition industry. From the first sip, your taste buds are hit with a bold cherry flavor and refreshing limeade aftertaste. The way both flavors mesh is spot on. The density of the flavor is just right. Not overpowering, but not lackluster. When you combine two flavors it’s very hard to get a correct ratio of cherry to lime, but Ghost continues to find a way to do it properly just like they did with Orange Cream. For anyone who likes the Sonic CL flavors, you will really enjoy this one.

Mixability
The ghost pre-workout is very light and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I tried this product with 1-2 scoops in 12-24oz of water, and each time the taste was strong and pure. Even if you do not have a blender ball I don’t see this giving any issues with clumps or floating particles in your shaker cup.

Launch
Wednesday, August 2nd
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula

6g Full Yield Citrulline - Pumps, Delay lactic acid buildup

• 4.52g L-Citrulline
  • 1.48g Citrulline Nitrate
    3.2g Beta Alanine – Recovery, Endurance, Performance
    2.5g Betaine – Power & Performance 2g L-Tyrosine – Enhance memory, mood, and focus
    600mg Alpha GPC (Yield 300mg) – Increase focus and mental clarity
    400mg Caffeine 300mg Caffeine Anhydrous - 100mg Caffeine Extended Release (zumXR)
    100mg Theobromine – Cognitive Enhancer for Focus, Mood, and Energy
    60 mg Bitter Orange Extract (Synephrine)– Improve learning, memory, and thinking
    50mg Astragin – Improve uptake of ingredients