Ghost CG Lemon Butter Cake Whey

Ghost CG Lemon Butter Cake Whey

Taste:

Lemon Butter Cake - Upon the first sip, you get a dense lemon flavor that has a zesty taste lingering on your taste buds. Butter cake is baked with basic ingredients: butter, sugar, eggs, flour, and leavening agents such as baking powder or baking soda. The butter cake aspect provides a luscious and sugary complimenting mouthfeel to the bold lemon initial taste. Ghost included little cake chunks to really set this flavor off. The way Ghost was able to capture the butter cake in the backend of the whey protein provides a decadent one-two combo to round off this limited-edition flavor.

Mixability:

Ghost Whey mixes with ease. I use around 6-8oz of water or almond milk for 1 scoop of the product. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. Ghost Whey is light in nature, so there is usually never an issue with mixing as a shake, protein pudding, or used in baking.

Launch:
Wednesday
June 16th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

** Max 2 Per Order **

Formula:
Per Scoop:
Calories - 140
2g Fat
6g Carbs
25g Protein

14.53g from WPI delivering 12.5g protein
13.15g From WPC delivering 10g protein
2.98g from Hydro WPI delivering 2.5g protein

Digestive Enzymes are used to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem.

3 Likes

This one sounds really good…

1 Like

Actual chunks in the batter too!

2 Likes

Damnit @TheSolution I was all set to just get the PWO only tomorrow! LOL

The chunks did me in man. I’m not a huge lemon guy but the butter cake chunks… just wow

4 Likes

That will be good

Wouldn’t mind if Ghost made “Butter Cake” a general concept a la Cereal Milk.

Red Velvet Butter Cake… Coffee Butter Cake… Caramel Butter Cake… etc :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Lemon-flavored whey is good, it would be even better if it had natural additives, but I am always for natural products in which there is nothing superfluous.

Keep in mind, flavoring any supplement naturally is many times harder than flavoring it using artificial ingredients.