Ghost Burn V3 Review

Ghost Burn v3

Taste

Guava Berry – Upon your first sip, you get a bold berry. Soon after the aftertaste is where the guava flavor kicks in. I picked up on raspberry, blueberry, and a subtle strawberry that was then complemented by the guava in the backend. With the diversity of flavors, this burnsproduct provides a happy medium for those who want a unique flavor for a fat burner.

Kiwi Strawberry - Kiwi Strawberry strikes a fine balance of both flavors as they mesh together without either overpowering each other. At first, you get a strong strawberry flavor that meets a backend kiwi flavor. The light and satisfying strawberry meet a bold and pure kiwi flavor.

Mixability

Ghost Burn v3 mixes with ease. I used around 6-8oz of water for 1 scoop of the product, or 12-16oz for 2 scoops. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. No problems to note here.

Launch

Wednesday, Feb 21st
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:
3g Carnitine
1.5g Carnipure L-Carnitine Tartrate – Transport fatty lipids to be burned off as fuel
1.5g Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL (ALCAR) – Nootropic cognitive enhancer
1g Choline – Cognitive enhancer
1g L-Tyrosine – Nootropic cognitive enhancer
600mg KSM-66 Ashwagandha – Improve mood, reduce stress, lower cortisol levels
500mg Mitoburn - Improve insulin sensitivity, increase glucose tolerance, assist in fat loss
300mg Natural Caffeine – Stimulant
130mg Capsiatra – Aid fatloss and caloric expenditure
100mg Cocoa Bean Seed Extract (Theobromine) – Nootropic cognitive enhancer
100mg NeuroFactor Coffee Fruit Extract – Nootropic cognitive enhancer
60mg Bitter Orange Extract (Synephrine) - Improve learning, memory, and thinking