Ghost Burn Black Shredder x TMNT

Ghost TMNT Shredder Burn Black Review:

Taste

Blackberry Lemonade – Shredder is a blackberry lemonade flavor. Burn in general has a very bold aftertaste due to the grains of paradise and provides that “burn” flavor. The blackberry is very pure and dominant upon first sip with a luscious complementing lemonade flavor. The extra zing of zest rounds off this flavor and both flavors go hand in hand that mesh together in equal ratios. This is the first time we have seen blackberry lemonade and hopefully not the last as it is spectacular.

Mixability

Ghost Burn Black mixes with ease. I used around 10-12oz of water for 1 scoop of the product. I did not see any left-over powder sitting at the bottom or clumps in my shaker bottle. No problems to note here.

Launch

Wednesday, April 26th
12 PM Central
1 PM Eastern

** This is a limited edition item.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:
3g Carnitine

1.5g Carnipure L-Carnitine Tartrate – Transport fatty lipids to be burned off as fuel
1.5g Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL (ALCAR) – Nootropic cognitive enhancer
1.5g Garcinia Cambogia – Support appetite control and improve weight loss.
1g Choline – Cognitive enhancer
600mg KSM-66 Ashwagandha – Improve mood, reduce stress, lower cortisol levels
500mg L-Tyrosine – Nootropic cognitive enhancer
300mg Natural Caffeine - Stimulant
100mg Cocoa Bean Seed Extract (Theobromine) – Nootropic cognitive enhancer
100mg NeuroFactor Coffee Fruit Extract – Nootropic cognitive enhancer
50mg Gamma-bulryobetaine ethyl ester HCL – Thermogenic inclusion to help enhance sweating, increase body temperature, and improve fatloss.
50mg Astragain – Improve uptake of ingredient absorption
40mg Grains of Paradise– Lower blood glucose, reduce inflammation and powerful thermogenic.

Other important topics in the video:

• Does this come in the pizza box?
  • Sides of Burn Black
  • Can burn be used as a pre workout
  • Formula breakdown
  • Launch Date
1 Like