Genomyx AMP Citrate… Contains No AMP Citrate?!

While updating our AMP Citrate / DMBA article to include a new research study, we noticed one glaring issue from the study: Genomyx AMP Citrate contained no AMP Citrate! You can see this below in a screenshot from the study[1]: Only in the supplement industry do you fail at breaking …
(Read More on the PricePlow Blog)

What the hell I have this stuff, God knows what I actually have been taking this whole time!!!

Well hopefully you have a good batch, and hopefully Genomyx can release the batch / lot numbers that were in this bad batch.

But who knows...

Ive tried getting ahold of them they dont seem to be in the mood to answer questions right now I wonder why!

I'm not sure, but I would *guess* that their lawyers are having them stay quiet until they have a course of action and know how widespread the problem really is. Stay tuned... but definitely buzz us at contact@priceplow.com if you ever hear anything before us!

Jeez yeah, well lets hope its nothing to crazy seeing I'm a drug tested professional...

Honestly Kyle, AMP Citrate will likely be banned by WADA in no time at all anyway, so be careful with *any* products that have it in there.

Make sure you keep up to date with what WADA (or whoever your governing body is)

no wonder, i felt absolutely zilch from this crap. never again

any news on what was in the genomyx amp citrate? already own a tub so may aswell use it up

Unfortunately, no, there was no update.

My suggestion would be to contact Genomyx with the batch / lot # and ask if it's a good one.

There's a couple of other AMP Citrate products available (and still a lot of DMAA out there) if you're feeling nothing from it. If you're feeling it, then you might have gotten a good tub, but who knows...

yeah im feeling it, I use them occasionally and definitely feel a boost when stacking with caffeine or other low stim pre workouts.
going to purchase a different product with amp citrate in as soon as ive used them up.