Gaspari Nutrition IntraPro - 2 Lbs. (Vanilla Milkshake) for $15.40 at AllStarHealth! [EXPIRED]

Gaspari Nutrition IntraPro - 2 Lbs. (Chocolate Milk) for $14.80 at AllStarHealth!

Comment from PricePlow

IntraPro is Gaspari’s pure isolate protein powder before IsoFusion and Precision Protein. These tubs may be shortdated now but that doesn’t bother us when there’s no added fats/oils that can go bad.

$7.45 is where you get 45g protein per dollar, when in BOGO you’ll get way below that.

Deal Criteria for Gaspari Nutrition IntraPro:

• Price Per Unit to get on Deals Page: $7.75 per Lb.
  • Price Per Unit to generate email blast: $7.45 per Lb.

Agree or Disagree with this deal? Leave feedback in a comment below!

This deal has changed:

Gaspari Nutrition IntraPro - 2 Lbs. (Vanilla Milkshake) for $15.40 at AllStarHealth!

@Mike

I think the details of this product/deal needs to be updated. It currently says “IntraPro is Gaspari’s pure isolate protein powder” but when you click on the link and go to the seller’s website, the ingredient section looks like this:

Ingredients:
Other Ingredients: IntraPro Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Salt, Thickeners (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum), Sucralose, Acesulfam-Potassium.

With WPC being the first protein source listed in the ingredients, that goes against the “pure isolate” statement currently posted.

looks like it must have been updated- here’s what it says now: “IntraPro is a 100% premium Whey Protein matrix made up of Whey Isolates, Whey Hydrolysates, and Whey Concentrates.”

same as the gaspari website

1 Like

That was my point of informing @Mike of the new information and change that needs to be made to the deals page listing for this item. Don’t want to lead people in the wrong direction since it is no longer a “pure isolate protein powder”.

Aside from that, gotta love how they list the WPC at the end of their marketing statement yet that is the first protein source of the blend.

Oh wow when did this NOT become a pure isolate? I had no clue!!

1 Like