1 Like

Don’t be shy now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Agreed, that’s the dopest shaker cup I’ve seen

Shirt is not too bad either, I am kinda old though. :tshirt::point_left:=:+1:

She’s a looker!

My favorite about Summer is Spending time with My Family More

1 Like

I’ve been good friends with a woman for about four years now, we met through mutual friends on twitter oddly enough. We’ve talked almost every day for the past four years, and when my last girlfriend and I split up in June of 2017 she and I decided to try to pursue a long-distance relationship. We still talk every day, but hadn’t been able to meet in person due to being busy and broke.

Last week, I took an impromptu vacation to New Orleans on one of those flash sale cheap flight deals. When I landed in New Orleans after 16 hours in transit, I got a little ping from Google maps - “[name] shared her location with you - 150 feet away.”

She booked a last minute flight the day before and surprised me at the airport. We spent the week together in New Orleans. She’s moving in later this year.

I think that’s one of my best memories, maybe EVER, but certainly for this summer.

7 Likes

Honestly the best part of my summer so far was going to California to see my sister graduate from USC as a doctor of pharmacy. It was one of the proudest moments of my life seeing her walk across the stage as a doctor. Not many memories can replace that night of celebrating, well at least the ones that I can remember :wink:

3 Likes

Damn! That’s a big surprise, very cool.

2 Likes

Today is the day!

2 Likes

Sex change finally?

1 Like

My T levels would still be higher than yours afterwards, shorty-shorts

2 Likes

So that’s a yes :slight_smile:

Those are cool shirts btw

1 Like

I’d have to say my bitter/sweet moment was selling our house and buying a new one.

IN4 Support

2 Likes

Love you, no homo

Always glad to see my dawgies in here :grin:

1 Like

Got your back, bro!

3 Likes

4 Likes

@SteelerBill13 @Caribou @flyin40sfitness @R3alStruggl3 @AfroPope

WINNERS! All of you please private message me your shipping info - US addresses only.

3 Likes

A little homo is okay, we all lift here.

Thank you for choosing me!! I’ll be sure to represent when my ankle heals and I get back to proving that I’ve got the heaviest deadlift in my gym :sunglasses:

1 Like