Gaspari Bone Broth & Collagen Review

Gaspari Bone Broth & Collagen Review

https://youtu.be/eamJKWELSN4

Taste

Natural Vanilla – The name is exactly as you would expect the product to taste. At first I had my doubts because I have never had a collagen or bone broth flavored product, but Gaspari did a great job on masking the stevia-flavored product. The density and richness of the vanilla is pure, and there is no bitterness picked up from the stevia flavoring. If you were to blindfold me and tell me this was a bone broth and collagen hybrid I would have a very hard time guessing that. I found this to taste better than some regular whey protein powders on the market for natural vanilla. Overall I am very pleased with how well this tasted, and the benefits the product provides.

Mixability

Gaspari Bone Broth mixes on the thick side compared to a regular whey protein. This is my first experience with a bone broth and collagen hybrid product, so I had no idea what to expect when mixing in a blender bottle. If you wanted a stronger tasting and very thick shake I would go with 6oz, or you could throw this into a protein pudding (mixed with greek yogurt), or even add a scoop to your favorite whey protein to get the benefits of the product.

Formula

Per Scoop:

60 Calories

1g Fat

0g Carbs

13g Protein

Ingredients:

Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides

Chicken Bone Broth Concentrate

Turkey bone broth concentrate

Natural Flavor & Stevia Extract

Cost

Gaspari Bone Broth retails at $43, but you can use coupon code “Doug20” to get an additional 20% off. Given the benefits of the product, the ingredient profile, and at $1 a serving it is not something that is going to break the bank. While this is not a protein product replacement it has far more important aspects to add to a well-balanced diet and supplement regiment. If you truly value your digestion, recovery, and setting your body up in an optimal environment this is a great addition.

Pro’s

• Low Macro Content

Transparent Amino Acid Profile

$1 a Serving
• Very Clean Profile

• Digestion, Immune System Benefits

• Joint, Bone, Tendon Support

@Dougefresh93

2 Likes

Thanks Bob for the detailed review, always appreciate it.

1 Like

Nice job. Thanks, Bob

2 Likes

I have seen some articles that say to receive the most benefits from collagen protein/peptides that it should be taken on an empty stomach. Have you found any truth to that team @GaspariNutrition ?

Thank you

2 Likes

Good point - yes. I would recommend this method personally for maximum benefits, but there’s still some merit to throwing in a scoop with a protein shake if that’s preferred.

2 Likes

My collagen peptide powder is unflavored, which I like, that way you can add it to any other drink. I add it to my Joint support formula, orange flavor (tastes like tang). Much simpler this way.

1 Like

Vanilla + Orange = creamsicle :slight_smile:

Still simple, and the only other bone broth I tried tasted like shit, this is actually very tasty imo.

Why don’t you @Brawn and @Devin_Foley send me your shipping info, and i’ll Email HQ to get u each a tub to try and review up here, if you’re interested

3 Likes

Message sent. Thanks much my friend.

1 Like

I know you are very harsh on companies and flavoring things.
When you try this collagen/bone broth if you don’t like this vanilla I would be shocked.

This took me by surprise because I personally would buy this over half the vanilla protein powders on the market. It has a very pure flavor to it with no bitterness from the stevia being naturally flavored.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yeah, taste is big to me. Yes, I want quality but with the great taste and high quality products that a few brands put out there now, there is no excuse for making a product that tastes bad. I don’t care how good a product claims to be, if it tastes bad, Im not drinking or eating it. :slight_smile:

You also have to factor (like i stated in my review) Its hard to compare this to a whey protein which is glorified with sucraclose and other sweeteners. This is no whey blend, its bone broth and collagen formula.

If you ever had one before I have heard nightmares on how they are flavored. None the less the vanilla is very damn good for the product, ingredient profile, and being flavored with stevia (being natural)

My collage peptide powder is unflavored which is nice.

1 Like

Thank you to @Dougefresh93 and the good people over at @GaspariNutrition for the lovely package that arrived today.

Review to follow after some use.

2 Likes

happy you received it… hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

Doug is good people. Enjoy! Looking forward to your thoughts.

1 Like

I’ve seen worse colors of smoothies! Good looking, no foaming is always a plus.

1 Like