Freezing Cold C4 Smart Energy Iccy Blue Razz Giveaway

C4 Smart Energy Giveaway!!

It has been freezing cold all over the country, are you a fan or are you ready for summer?!?!

Has it affected your workouts?

Winner picked at the end of the week for a case of C4 Smart Energy Iccy Blue Razz!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

I cannot wait for summer. I much prefer the summer…hell if we had the opportunity we would live out in Scottsdale or Vegas instead of the frozen tundra that is Chicago.

From a training perspective - nothing has changed (well more UnderArmour perhaps) but the garage workouts are simply colder…and a ‘proper warmup’ is more necessary than ever. I’ve found that shoveling is a good warm-up.

1 Like

sweats instead of shorts and a tank…

2 Likes

Yeah I’m sick and tired of this snow not going to lie. I’ve been ready for summer for awhile now.

Thankfully the snow hasn’t affected my workouts. My truck gets me to the gym extremely well even when the roads aren’t treated.

This is the only flavor I haven’t tried yet, since my local GNC didn’t have any last time I checked

2 Likes

When you live in Erie PA and get dumped on every year you get used to it.
I can’t stand it, but I can’t stand the people who act like they have never seen it before and grab all the groceries and have no clue how to drive.

The only thing limiting my workouts have been my injuries (Knee/Back and slap tear on my right shoulder) besides that getting a new 2021 mazda has helped with getting AWD!

Always ready for summer.

2 Likes

Or when the media makes it sounds like it is ‘when Mars attacks’ or something…

1 Like

Not to make anyone feel bad but the season has been pretty average here in California. A little rain here and there but mostly sunshine and mild temps.

As for my workouts, gyms are still closed in the area so the weather has had no effect.

2 Likes

The first snowfall of the year is always something I look forward too, cause I really enjoy skiing, even if it is mediocre skiing here in Ohio compared to real mountains. After a little bit though, I am completely ready for summer and having sunshine for more than 8 hours a day. It definitely makes it harder to get up at 5 in the morning when it is below freezing and the gym isn’t well heated.

2 Likes

I’m in South Florida, so freezing cold is not in our vocabulary. Some cold C4 would be great would be great for my current situation (84 degrees with almost 90% humidity)

2 Likes

84 right now… I couldn’t be more jealous!!

1 Like

Normally I do not mind winter as my body tends to run hot 24/7… trust me it was miserable when I was down range in those hot climates back in my day. However, this year has really changed my mind. Last year in Pittsburgh it seemed to be colder at times, but this year it is just snow after snow, and then I come out to Utah to work and its snow and snow LOL. So yeah I am over it.

The snow has affected my workouts unfortunately. I totaled my car earlier this year, so had to take a week off after some bumps n bruises. Now here in Utah, the roads are complete garbage (and my crappy rental car) with the daily snow falls, so I have not been in the gym in close to a week since its a 15 minute drive. So yeah Winter can go F itself!!

3 Likes

@DaSlaya
Sorry to hear about the car accident man! To brighten your day I am going to choose you as a bonus winner! Shoot me an email with your shipping info! (astevens@cellucor.com).

5 Likes

That does brighten my day :slight_smile: You guys are the best! Thank you so much and info sent!!

6 Likes

@DaSlaya You’re welcome man!

2 Likes

Winner later today!!

3 Likes

Michigan got slammed with almost a foot of snow where I’m at, still got the workouts in minus one day! Definitely ready for summer and golf

2 Likes

Definitely prefer the summer months and the heat. As far as work outs, nothing has changed other than cranking up the heat in the garage before I start lifting.

2 Likes

Always ready for warmer weather but,like life, one needs to adapt to the situation. I have actually been working out more!

2 Likes

@Msseffect is the winner!

Shoot an email with your shipping info to: astevens@cellucor.com.

4 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to trying this

3 Likes