Free Samples of NutraBio's BLUEBERRY MUFFIN 100% Whey Protein Isolate!

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/free-supplement-samples/nutrabio-blueberry-muffin-100-whey-isolate

The Blueberry Muffin Sampler is back! NutraBio and PricePlow are teaming back up for another round of free samples (it’s been nearly a year!) and this time, it’s on the best protein powder on the market! Mark Glazier and the trusted supplement brand demands that you try their insane new… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

2 Likes

I can’t decide which is my favorite flavor, love them all.

Mixed Blueberry Muffin in cream of rice yesterday and it was like eating the batter :yum::yum:

1 Like

Where can we buy them!? Anywhere ?? @Kon_Rock

1 Like

Can’t wait to try. Hope the other two flavors will be available soon too

Check out BioCrew…I have you down already!

Did not see a link to Buy they in the biocrew
Maybe I missed it ?

1 Like

They aren’t for sale yet.

But I have a promo going now for them.

Alright. Lemme know when they are live. I will buy them and get a YT review up on here and for the company.

I signed up. I hope I get it. Last time I signed up for a sample, I never got it…LOL I don’t recall what brand it was at this time.

1 Like

Same here. Mine was from Redcon1 that was never sent but @NutraBio is much more reliable, based on my previous experiences.

2 Likes

Note: This one is going to be delayed, turns out they didn’t have production completed, so we’ve switched over to the Cinnamon Sugar Donut Sampler.

Those who requested this earlier this week will eventually get it, and we’ll turn it back on for everyone else in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

So I made protein balls with the Cinnamon Sugar donut this past weekend! Yeah super super good. My wife commented that she could taste the cinnamon sugar donut flavor and loved it! Delicious!! Still haven’t cracked the Blueberry Muffin yet, but finishing up a tub of protein right now and may just run these 3 next!!

1 Like

Signed up earlier so whenever it’s ready to go. Man I love blueberry flavored anything

This doesn’t sound promising. I won’t hold my breath on getting this sample either…LOL

Those sounds amazing :)!
And love that buddy, its such a top notch flavor,.

Really glad to hear you all are enjoying it. Keep it up man and keep me updated, love hearing how you all are enjoying the new flavors!!!

This one is back ALIVE for the week!

If you already ordered this sampler last Monday 2/4/18, hopefully you get it soon. Otherwise get on in. Another new one next week too, the one we’ve been waitin for :stuck_out_tongue:

Recipe for the crew?!

Ahh yes, here you go for the recipe:

I used too much milk at the end, so ease into it. Messy to make, but delicious!

1 Like

The pancakes one seemed unnecessary. Like it’s not bad( disgusting ) but it’s like someone gave a kid the choice and he just made one of the most random choices in flavors. I could see making it and using it for overnight oats, but I don’t think I’d legit drink that regularly.

I found it best when mixed in greek yogurt, not as a shake.