Free Sample Pack from InnovaPharm with THREE Samples!

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/free-supplement-samples/innovapharm

It’s been a while since we’ve run a Free sample offer! InnovaPharm has a new pre workout coming, so they’re firing up the engines with these first! InnovaPharm and PricePlow are teaming up to offer free samples of three of their hit supplements from 2019 in order to get ready… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

4 Likes

Get em while they’re hot guys.

2 Likes

In the original posting, I forgot to put that there’s a cap of 100 per day

If it’s filled up, try the next day!!

1 Like

100 - very generous, I got mine yesterday!

Mine came in today, code Innova30 for 30% off as well

1 Like

Got mine yesterday, as well!

1 Like

Quick review on my use of the EnduraLean sample from this post:

No issues with mixing. Candy necklace flavor was quite bland in 8oz of water. Huge prop blend, no idea on any of the doses including caffeine.

For effects, nice smooth increase in energy and focus but that’s it. No increase in body temp. or additional sweating. No effect on appetite. Not sure on the “lean muscle protection” claim from the label. No side effects when taken on an empty stomach. No headache or crash either.

1 Like

Haha, I guess I forgot about ordering these. I was wondering why I got a shipping notice and tracking # email. Well, I guess it’s these samples. Did these ship out of Freeport, NY?

I guess the promo is over. So what were the 3 samples again? I only ordered to try the Nova Pump. If it’s as good as they say it is, you could just stack it with the cheapest PWO you can find and still have a great result. Is the NovaPump sample unflavored?

2 Likes

Mine was like Unicorn shit flavored. It was decent, lots of Glycerol grain to the texture. Should also come with Enduralean and their aminos

2 Likes

Is it as good as Mike says in the review? I’m looking for the best stand alone pump product.

Enduralean is a 3 scoop max formula (1-2 preworkout, with an additional later in the day IF you wanted that). It was directly designed to be a replica of the OG Alphamine formula. I wonder if it was only a 1 scoop serving they put in the sample? 84 scoops to a container. This comment was meant to be directed towards @Devin_Foley My bad lol

1 Like

Not at all

1 Like

Highly recommend VasoBlitz or Ghost Pump. Nitrates are king for pumps. Or, buy a bottle of potassium nitrate caps like I did. Makes the ability to get a nasty pump at any time very convenient

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been using 6 grams of Primaforce Citrulline Malate and 2 scoops of EVL Pump Mode, which is basically Betaine Nitrate and Hydromax. Seems kind of close to the ingredients in VasoBlitz and Ghost Pump. I’ll see if I can find some samples of VBlitz and Ghost to compare with the Nova Pump and what I’m currently using. Thanks for the suggestion @Anthony

1 Like

The sample pack was two scoops.

1 Like

Hmmmm…that’s odd. I’ve heard it makes others sweat like crazy. Goes to show everyone reacts differently

1 Like

And I’m one that sweats a lot and easily

Enduralean?

I love it. I have two jugs. No sweat effect unless I go train/cardio.

1 Like

What other effects do you get from it when not training or doing cardio?

Slight nootropic benefit. I may take a scoop if I’m feeling lethargic in the early afternoon at work.

Nice little pick me up.

1 Like