Free Sample of RedCon1 TOTAL WAR via PricePlow!

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/free-supplement-samples/redcon1-total-war

Get your Free Sample of RedCon1’s TOTAL WAR Hit Pre Workout Supplement! RedCon1 and PricePlow are back with the next free sample offer! The industry’s most ambitious supplement company wants you to try their top-selling pre workout supplement, RedCon1 TOTAL WAR! But we’re only giving away ten per day in… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

2 Likes

Was impressed with it! Standalone it did the job and then some! Then I threw in a scoop of Big Noise and was swole to say the least

2 Likes

Total war started off great, halfway through the tub the effects really dwindled down. Hope other’s enjoy it though!

Did that happen after 1 scoop? Have you tried pairing it with Big Noise?

I had a tub of both and even got up to 1.5 a scoop of both but didn’t venture past that or do that on intense days.

Ah that sucks. The ingredients in supplements affect everyone differently. I personally take a scoop of Total War and Big Noise and get great workouts every time.

1 Like

There’s such an extensive list of products to try out though so it won’t be my last rodeo with Redcon1.

1 Like

Love Total War, it’s now become my go-to for pumps and energy. Might have to try stacking it with Big Noise soon.

1 Like

Glad to hear! Stacking it with Big Noise is a must try!