FORUM GIVEAWAY 1: To the Early Adopters!

@mike anyway i can change the SN?

1 Like

I would think DMAA would be ok as it’s found on many storefronts. Also has been extensively covered on the site.

Research chems, sarms, and ph supplements are def a grey area though.

1 Like

Yeah PM me with that you want. Yours was auto-generated from Disqus transition I think.

Not in progress yet but it’s on the radar.

This forum software has an app we can whitelabel as our own. So what would be best is to have one app with both the forum AND prices + notifications.

We’re soon at the point where this can happen. Need to tie a few things together better so they can be packaged in a non-messy way.

6 Likes

That’s sounds awesome!!!

Love the layout of this forum so far

2 Likes

Will definitely be posting some reviews on here for suuuure hahaha

Priceplow team keep up the good work, y’all are awesome!

1 Like

This is great…but when is the promised Canadian discount products coming up?

Not sure I follow? Do you need more Canadian companies involved?

1 Like

Haha, no worries. A year or 2 ago I asked about having Canadian supplement sites for the products you recommend on the website, because most of the supplement sites you have do not ship to Canada, or charge extremely high for shipping to Canada.
I was just wondering if this is still in the process.

2 Likes

Ahhh, I see. Yeah it’s not currently on the roadmap, but I’d obviously like to get it done.

What are the top Canadian online supplement stores you’d want to get price-checked up there?

1 Like

Cant wait for this to be implemented! Great things to come from the #Priceplow team

2 Likes

An app would really be amazing. Fortunately this forum seems pretty mobile device friendly in a browser at least. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the forum so far, keep up the great work!!

2 Likes

HEYOOOOOOOO!!

I’d like to thank everyone for joining during our super early release here. We’re small but strong, and I’ve already had some great things happen because of this forum.

IF YOU WON SOMETHING THEN PM ME YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND MAILING ADDRESS IF NECESSARY

Let’s give away some stuff!

@SteelerBill13, you’ve got the most replies (37!), come on down, send your email address and you’ll get $50 gift card!

@Anthony, you were all over the place - get me your email and I’ll get you a $25 @Suppz gift card!

@Thackes1, I’m sure Rich meant a lot to you, so if you’re stateside, send me your address and I got a bottle of WILDBERRY International 5150 that’s 95% full!

Two shirts have already been given out this week:

@Brawn, you had 33 replies and expressed interest in some NutraBio, come try this (just note they made it better!)

Two winners of this stack:

This one goes to @Caribou, come on down! You’re gonna like this stuff!

@mattceno, @BigHoop65, @TheMyth, @Clipper83, and @rye, I’ll end this over now!!

7 Likes

Awesome, thanks a ton!

1 Like

Congrats to all of the winners!

2 Likes

yeah boy

I was JUST mourning that I was down to my last ~5 servings of Off The Chain on Wednesday. I know that these don’t have DMAA, but at just 20mg, I don’t think it’ll make a dramatic difference. I’m super excited!

3 Likes

Ooooo the T-shirt was part of the contest, Well yay I won but I do hope it didn’t get taken away from someone who would have wanted it more.

Either way I do like discussing research here.

3 Likes

I’d like to thank my grandmother for having my mother for having me…Thank you guys!

3 Likes