Fit Crunch Protein Powder Review

Fit Crunch Protein Powder Review

Taste

Vanilla Milkshake – The Vanilla milkshake is exactly what you would expect. The density and sweetness of the flavor really shines as it gives you a true vanilla flavor. Upon sipping on this flavor and mixing in Greek yogurt the boldness comes through in the aftertaste. Right away the flavor doesn’t hit you hard, but it continues to get stronger after the initial hit on your taste buds. This is not a vanilla bean like PES, but it has a much richer flavor then USP Labs. Those are two of my favorites on the market and this one is right up there with the elites!

Chocolate Deluxe – Chocolate deluxe is a mix of a milk and dark chocolate flavored protein powder. The creaminess and density of the dual chocolate flavors really shine as you sip on this as a protein shake. At first you get the dominating milk chocolate and then the dark chocolate kicks in during the aftertaste. This reminds me of Cellucor molten chocolate (dark chocolate aspect), and Metabolic Nutrition Chocolate Cake (milk chocolate aspect) merged together. If you are a chocoholic this one will be a hit for you. Chef Irvin’s Chocolate is unique with how well you can taste the different chocolate aspects and how well they compliment each other.

Strawberry – Strawberry never shined through like the vanilla and chocolate did.I was hoping the density would pull through like the other flavors, but it is light from first sip through the aftertaste. I think FitCrunch was going for a refreshing and light tasting strawberry flavor. The huge benefit of this flavor is there is no artificial taste to it. So many strawberry flavors on the market taste like chemical and are so artificial its hard to drink or utilize them. A big thumbs up for a pure tasting strawberry the flavor was just faint.

Mixability

Just like most protein blends on the market this one did mix with ease. I use a ninja blender with 8-10oz per scoop of protein powder. When blended after a few seconds the powder was totally dissolved. When the powder hit the almond milk it did start to mix. Due to how fine the powder was this did not surprise me how well it did mix.

Another one of my favorite ways to mix protein powder is in greek yogurt. I use around 5-6oz of Greek yogurt and one scoop of protein and this mixed as easy as the protein shakes. After stirring for 20-30 seconds it was totally mixed. The protein powder mixes on the thicker side similar to PES Select and Ghost Whey.

Formula

Per Scoop:
130-150 Calories
1.5-2-4g Fat (Van / Choc / Strawberry)
4g Carbs
24g Protein

The protein blend includes WPI, WPC, and Casein. There are added gums (Xanthan & Guar), which help provide a thicker protein. Fit Crunch Protein is also flavored with sucralose. What stood out is 2g of fiber per scoop which you do not see in a lot of protein powders! Chef Irvine kept a very simple protein matrix in his formula.

Cost

Cost is around $35 a Container (1.5bs). This is on the very high end for protein powders. Another company that comes to mind at this price point would be Ghost. While this is hard to find (due to being exclusive from only one retailer) it is a hard buy to justify if you are on a budget. This is a protein purchase if you have extra money lying around to try a new brand that has one of the best protein bars on the market. After trying the protein powder in multiple flavors I would highly suggest half scooping or single scooping with another vanilla whey protein to help preserve the life of the tubs. It is good, but may be hard to justify for those who opt for cost-effective whey protein in the $20-25 range.

Thanks for the review, hopefully some sales come along to make this reasonable

I would not even buy it if on sale. There are far better vanilla and chocolates I would invest in before this. Strawberry… meh… Quest destroys it IMO

For example
Vanilla:
USP Labs
PES
XF 2.0

Chocolate:
Metabolic Nutrition
Cellucor Molten Chocolate
XF 2.0

Strawberry
Quest
Syntha 6
Grenade Hydra 6

How does the USP Labs Vanilla compare to the PES? I actually got the PES vanilla a few weeks ago on a sale on BB, I think you had it rated as of one of your top PES flavors on a review video I saw and it was amazing. Specially for a vanilla protein, which are usually terrible. Unfortunately, I also bought the Cookies and Cream, which was average, but was also highly rated.

That is expensive. I would love to find a good flavored vanilla protein.

PES → More of a vanilla bean
USP → More of a dense luscious vanilla

These are my top 2 Vanilla Protein Powders that are cost effective.
If you have the cash XF 2.0 Vanilla is well worth the investment.

I just got a 55 serving Vanilla and 2lb White Chocolate Mint for $50 Shipped the other day (not from BB).

PES, USP, XF 2.0 are my top 3 for vanilla
PES and USP Cost effective.

Fit Crunch is good (Choc/Vanilla), but at the price point of $36 for 1.5 pounds its nothing something I would invest in. Now if the flavors blew me out of the water like Ghost Blueberry, PB Cereal Milk, Snickerdoodle i would consider it, but they are not even full 2lb tubs.

Maybe… PB And Cinnamon Twist are much better? But I don’t know.

Thanks. I will try the PES and USP sometime. Yeah, Im not paying $36 for 2 lbs of protein.

I can always get you a deal on PES

Thanks. I will let you know when I am ready. I am good on protein for now.

I’m a big fan of the PES stuff. Solid formula, very clean, and the flavors have all been excellent.

They need to make White Chocolate Mint a Permanent flavor.
It mixes 3x thicker then all the others.

Will hit you up as well when I’m done with the tubs I bought. I got the 55 serving tubs for $36 last time. Hesitant to try the peppermint, usually not a flavor I like .

looks like VS has this on sale for cheap… tempting

You really are not missing much. Medicore at best for a protein powder on the market. stick to their bars IMO

as i stated above I would opt for these (and these are just a few that are better in taste)
Vanilla:
USP Labs
PES
XF 2.0

Chocolate:
Metabolic Nutrition
Cellucor Molten Chocolate
XF 2.0

Strawberry
Quest
Syntha 6
Grenade Hydra 6

BK is correct here…USP Labs vanilla is really good…even standalone in water…

I’ll have to give XF a shot I’ve read great things but never tried it out.