FinaFlex Clear Protein - 5.1 Lbs. (Vanilla Caramel Ice Cream) for $29.99 at Muscle and Strength! [EXPIRED]

FinaFlex Clear Protein - 5.1 Lbs. (Double Chocolate Brownie, Frosted Cinnamon Churro, Vanilla Caramel Ice Cream) for $29.99 at Muscle and Strength!

Comment from PricePlow

CLEAR Protein?! This is actually a protein powder that’s great for baking, mixing into smoothies, or getting crazy with your own unique creations. There are a few flavors, but even the unflavored one is sweetened (with sucralose and ace-k) and thickened for you already.

Deal Criteria for FinaFlex Clear Protein:

• Price Per Unit to get on Deals Page: $6.00 per Lb.
  • Price Per Unit to generate email blast: $5.00 per Lb.

Agree or Disagree with this deal? Leave feedback in a comment below!

I had the Peanut Butter Cookie flavor of this and it was delicious. The powder was SUPER fine. I’d never had a protein powder this fine before. I wouldn’t hesitate to try out another flavor. I’m all stocked up on protein for a while though.

This deal has been reactivated:

FinaFlex Clear Protein - 5.1 Lbs. (Double Chocolate Brownie, Frosted Cinnamon Churro, Vanilla Caramel Ice Cream) for $29.99 at Muscle and Strength!

FinaFlex Clear Protein - 5.1 Lbs. (Double Chocolate Brownie, Vanilla Caramel Ice Cream) for $29.99 at Muscle and Strength!

FinaFlex Clear Protein - 5.1 Lbs. (Double Chocolate Brownie, Vanilla Caramel Ice Cream) for $29.99 at Muscle and Strength!

FinaFlex Clear Protein - 5.1 Lbs. (Vanilla Caramel Ice Cream) for $29.99 at Muscle and Strength!

FinaFlex Clear Protein - 5.1 Lbs. (Vanilla Caramel Ice Cream) for $29.99 at Muscle and Strength!