Fertility Supplements: Mike's Ferodrox-Driven Male Fertility Stack

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-research/mens-fertility

Male Fertility. This is an interesting topic that comes up here from time to time, as it occasionally intersects with many of the supplements we discuss on this blog and our YouTube channel. When asked about fertility supplements for men, there’s one product that has four of the six ingredients… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

1 Like

Misery loves company huh @Mike lol

1 Like

I regret nothing! Ironically enough, I make this comment while she’s crying resisting bed right now. Fun times! But seriously it’s an awesome adventure and we’re at the age where the wires are starting to cross and it’s getting super fun.

For sure, wouldn’t trade my little one for anything. Just want to be able to sleep in on a Saturday every once in a while lol. Hope everything is going well with the food allergies

@Mike

Why do you recommend Ferodrox over OL Kings Blood or M-Test?

Can’t go wrong with any of those. Between Ferodrox and OL K1ngs Blood, man I like both formulas. I’d go with the cheapest one (CEL right now) or just bounce between them. I’m a big fan of Ginger so I do really want to try K1ngs Blood. CEL M-Test relies on Fadogia which I’m not 100% convinced in, but it could be a wild card.

1 Like