Favorite Sucralose Free Supps?

Friend of mine is looking for sucralose free supplements, so drop what your favorites are so I can give her some recommendations!

First thing I recommended was the Nutrabio natural series

1 Like

Shameless plug

All The Genius Brand supps are sucralose free

If you or her have questions about specific products, let me know (here or IG: https://www.instagram.com/devin_foley25/)

2 Likes

Probably not the answer you’re looking for, but pretty much any pill/capsule products haha.

What type of supplements? Pre workouts, fat burners, nootropics, amino acids?

1 Like

Oh didn’t even think of pills, good call. Primarily looking for pre’s and proteins

Ah good call! Thank ya sir

1 Like

Rule 1 natural gets good reviews from some people I had pick it up for protein

1 Like

@DanielMoo correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Proven Egg sucralose free as well?

1 Like

You are correct, sir! Sweetened via stevia extract … and a good job at masking without the normal stevia bite if I do say so myself.

3 Likes

Ah, yeah, probably not too many protein pills lol.

Pre pills will tend to be more along the lines of stimulants (even a fat burner can work as the stim part of a PWO), as many plump ingredients need multiple pills each due to serving size.

That said, for PWOs, SNS Vasoforce Rush has energy and pump ingredients in caps, but a full serving is 5 caps. That’s good in that it allows for a good level of modifying serving size, but it’s a fair bit of pills for some people.

1 Like

I can vouch for this as well. I hate hate HATE stevia sweetened products, and honestly after 3 tubs of Proven Egg I had no idea it has stevia in it…

2 Likes