Favorite Pre-workout of 2017....so far

I know you’ve said you’ve tried it in all manner of pre workouts before, but have you tried using any of the 2.5mg pure Yohimbine HCl caps and see how that treats you? That’s supposed to be the cleanest feeling Y there is with none of the nasty sides that people sensitive to Y typically experience.

Many, many years ago, I believe I have, late 90’s, right after getting my feet wet with Twinlab yohimbe fuel. I can use y ok in a transdermal application…

1 Like

I use the Yohimbine HCI caps and have never felt any crazy side effects. I love it.

As far as preworkouts go, I’m a big fan of total war with big noise, it really gets me goin when I have to get to the gym at 3am. They also support vets and first responders and I’m all for that. I’ve also tried kraken and loved it.

You’ll notice that yohimbine use increases when the industry is between fancy stimulants. Sorry to say, this may come soon…

I’d be interested in something like total war without dmha. I like total war enough cause no tyrosine and no yohimbe, neither of which i tolerate.

I’m really interested in MPA Supps CelluVol, that’ll probably be my next pre

Sidewalk kraka by CT Fletcher has done me well. Big fan, but the rauwalscine is just a touch high for me. Makes me slightly shaky and sweaty, but it’s worth it for me. Other than that, my supplement budget has been low recently, so I haven’t been experimenting like I used to.

What the heck is ElevaATP in said product? I’ve had it in beyond raw lit and was wondering if it caused the shrill feeling. It’s not dirty, but not “great.” What standard supplement is it’s equivalent?

I used these during the summer and worked my way up to 15mg. Very clean with no notable side effects other than dizziness and lightheadedness when sitting up too fast.

1 Like

Total war contains rauwalscine, which is also known as alpha-yohimbine. It generally comes from a different plant extract, but it’s more or less the same stuff.

ElevATP is apple/ancient peat extract (or something of that nature). Supposed to boost cellular ATP levels, versus something like peak ATP boosting extra cellular ATP.

1 Like

ElevATP is also in Ruckus by MTS

1 Like

My man @mattceno holding it down for me!

For everyone who mentioned Redcon1 TOTAL WAR, thank you!

4 Likes

ElevATP is a highly bioavailable form of supplemental ATP that enhances ATP (cellular energy) production in skeletal muscle resulting in better performance, power, and strength.

1 Like

Others answered

According to MP, he uses it for the trace minerals and doesn’t care about the ATP lol

Small correction, its apple extract combined with trace minerals that increases atp production, To my understanding it does not contain actual atp.
I’ve combed though the patent data and some of the studies and am still unsure about what is causing the atp increase though.

You might be thinking of PEAKATP which is the disodium salt of ATP

Ya, I immediately noticed that years ago when they first pulled 1,3 from Jack3d and everywhere else. Lacks innovation on the part of supp companies, imo.

I have a sample of it in my car without rauwalscine. Its tigers blood. Think they removed it fairly early on.

Got this guy in the mail :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll review it here as well when I’m done

Trained arms with this and a Bang last night, 25lb curls were painful

2 Likes

That’s quite a dose of Hydromax there, never seen one so high. Let us know how the pumps are!

1 Like