Favorite Pre-workout of 2017....so far

LOL i’ve found 1/4 scoop is the way to go to avoid the cold sweat effects. 1/2 scoop if I really want to feel it. I have also been debating about using it for cardio at 1/4-1/2 scoop. Never tried it though

1 Like

Someone has an OG Dragon Mist? How much are you asking?

I’ve got an unopened one if you’re sure you wanna buy, feel free to PM me an offer.

Being something of a stim junky myself, I was a little disappointed about missing out on that “bad” batch. Not sure if I’d go so far as to try and buy some now though.

I really want to try this stuff! I’ve been super close to pulling the trigger a couple times. Should I keep my eye open this next week for any sales?

If anything, DMAA prices will go up at the retailer level if Hi-Tech’s latest motion fails.

This product really didn’t review that well though. Not enough caffeine for today’s taste, and DMAA alone is not a replacement for ephedra/ephedrine (in other products, they used PEA alkaloids from acacia rigidula / senegalia berlandieri alongside the DMAA to hit both ends)… for whatever reason, they didn’t include those PEA alkaloids here, so it just popped less.

Was a cool novelty product but it’s got a bit more of a limited use and many would probably want to toss a touch more caffeine in.

I think I saw an updated mesomorph that was the exact same formula, except with the senegalia in place of DMAA. Have you heard anything about that formula? I can’t say I’ve ever tried something with that extract from Hi Tech, I’m not a fat burner person.

There’s also the last ingredient, isopropylnorsynephrine HCI, which I hear is pretty damn wild. CJ has a tub but we haven’t written about it until DMAA shakes out or all stores are out of stock.

In PricePlow’s eyes (speaking from the point of view of the system), as long as one good store has it in stock, it’s still around. And so DMAA Mesomorph is still around.

1 Like

Makes sense for sure. Regardless, if I can find the new formula cheaper, and it works almost as well, I may go for the new one instead. But as long as DMAA sticks around, I’d like to keep buying it. Even if just to flaunt it in the FDA’s face!

Right now I’m running:

TotalWar
HyperMax
Legion Pulse
(DVST8 White Cut samples are en route)

Really like TotalWar (as stated in a prior post) - HyperMax reminds me of it but with more energy up front.

I can’t wait to try HyperMax one day. If it has a bit more energy kick than Total War, i’m all for that.

I did order some Granite Supplements Speed Force to try out. It was a great price I couldn’t pass up - 3 tubs for $60 shipped. I ordered rainbow candy x2 and sour candy x1. Will post back with results.

I like Total War because the pump is kinda crazy without you even realizing it. And trust me I’m not one of those ‘look at how jacked I am bro’ guy’s… It’s good without a lot of caffeine.

Hypermax ‘gets you going’ and the pump may not be as good…but still a really good product so far.

What I will say about both (and the companies may not like this) is that I don’t see a need for a ‘pump’ product with either honestly.

1 Like

Only a 1-2 scoops missing from mine. It’s obviously been open

Where did you get that sale at?

I have Kraken ordered. I can’t wait to try it.

First time I ever used it, I was practically skipping around with joy from the Eria Jarensis. Immediately was hooked.

I loved kraken, made me feel stronger than just about anything else I’ve tried. The problem I had, is the caffeine was a little low for me. Since I’ve been working 12 hour night shifts, 200mg just wasn’t waking me up, despite the massive doses of DMHA and Eria. I worked up to 2 1/2 scoops, maxed out at a little less than 3 scoops, but that started getting uncomfortable. I do not recommend that. For me, I’ve been choosing higher caffeine preworkouts since then, but if you sleep fine, it should be fantastic!

I also work 12hr. shifts and don’t double on the pre’s. I supplement with Bang’s or my favorite Double Tap by Red Con1.

That was at Natural Body Inc during their black friday/cyber monday sale.

Sup bro