Favorite Joint Care Supplement?

Great minds and all

1 Like

Thank you Matt

Muscleandstrength.com has Proven Joint heavily discounted now, I have them on my PricePlow alerts :slight_smile: I haven’t tried it yet though.

I’d say start with Proven Joint. It is substantially cheaper than Core Flex. That’s what I’ll probably do when my Flexatril stash runs out - down to 3 bottles.

2 Likes

I’ve heard great things about that product thank you

2 Likes

I was taking life extension curcumin daily which was okay. Since trying proven joint though it has been amazing and go to. I did recently get a BOGO deal for it on muscle and strength. Def worth checking out. Typically the other joint supps of the past did nothing for me but yeah proven joint is great.

2 Likes

Also I did review it

2 Likes

Greatly appreciate it…I may need to add some Glycofuse to the mix - where’s @Dougefresh93 when you need him

3 Likes

I won’t stop screaming about how incredible Chaos & Pain’s Helios is until someone else tries it and agrees with me.

Word to the wise, taste is truly nightmarish.

2 Likes

Hahaha. Reminds me of Re1gn.

I’m a C&P fan, may have to give Helios a try.

proven joint/thread :slight_smile:

have a happy 4th fellas

2 Likes

You can get Proven Joint for $20 at a bunch of places and it actually works. I don’t see a reason to spend double the money on these other brands imo

4 Likes

Only reason I can suggest, is to try different ones to see what you like best.

1 Like

I prefer extreme joint care.

It isn’t as cheap, but licensed ingredients usually aren’t. I get pretty quick relief from it during prep when I add it in.

2 Likes

Quality joint products are well the worth the money. As are quality essential fatty acid products, assuming persons aren’t getting enough via nutrition.

I’ll give extreme joint care a go, based on your opinion.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

@SteelerBill13 If you go the Extreme Joint Care route, you may also wanna combine it with NB’s Curcumin. I am guessing that combo is stellar, but have only taken them individually in the past. I did like Extreme Joint Care as well, try em all, then post your thoughts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you my friend. Looks like EJC has curcumin in it as well

1 Like

For what it’s worth - I used to confuse joint pain with connective tissue pain.

Big difference I’ve learned. Collagen was a pretty big game changer for my connective tissue repair.

As little as 3g added per day really helped. It also keeps my hair and nails growing at a freakish rate. I seriously have to clip my nails every week.

2 Likes

And I don’t have much hair so