Favorite BIG protein bars

I’m going on vacation next month and need some BIG protein bars for a BIG afternoon snack. I need these to be somewhat healthy and have minimum 30g protein. I rarely buy protein bars but my favorite for this situation has always been Met-RX Protein Plus Bar - MET-Rx® | Protein Plus Bars | FREE 1-3 Day Delivery . I know there are a lot of options these days but not sure about the bigger bars. So let’s hear it!

My favorite was the original SinFit bars, which unlike now, had 30g of protein

2 Likes

Those are really good.

Big fan of Robert Irvine’s brand, Fit Crunch or something like that?

Peanut Butter flavor is the best, CnC is also very good.

3 Likes

PB FitCrunch would be my number 1 for the big bars,

Supreme PB and Jelly is fire in a big bar… this just ruined my day… I think they stopped making them.

3 Likes

Check out the BIG-O bars, I liked em. I tried a box of the Birthday Cake PB and the Fruit Cereal PB, and the birthday cake is much better. These are bigger than outright bars and I used them as a meal replacement when needed.

3 Likes

This is really something very useful discussion, got many options :grinning:

Thanks for everyone’s input. I bought a box each of Fit Crunch - CnC and Met-Rx Protein Plus - Peanut Butter Cup.

3 Likes

Yeah, exactly! I was also looking for some protein bars and learned about many here.

3 Likes

FYI, you can’t go wrong with either of the bars I bought. I would give the edge to the Fit Crunch - CnC. Texture and taste are a bit better. Met-Rx Protein Plus - Peanut Butter Cup is cheaper though with less calories, still tasty! They met my vacation needs.

2 Likes

I too have peanut butter cups, good for a change.