Dymatize Elite 100% Whey - 5 Lbs. (Rich Chocolate) for $13.74 at Vitamin Shoppe! [EXPIRED]

Dymatize Elite 100% Whey - 5 Lbs. (Gourmet Vanilla, Rich Chocolate) for $27.48 at Vitamin Shoppe!

Comment from PricePlow

This is Dymatize’s flagship protein powder. When you can get 5lbs of the good stuff here for under $32.50, it’s into hot deal territory and nearly everybody loves it.

Deal Criteria for Dymatize Elite 100% Whey:

• Price Per Unit to get on Deals Page: $6.50 per Lb.
  • Price Per Unit to generate email blast: $6.00 per Lb.

Agree or Disagree with this deal? Leave feedback in a comment below!

1 Like

In for 1 chocolate. Keeping an eye on the other two that one of my locals has remaining.

This deal has changed:

Dymatize Elite 100% Whey - 5 Lbs. (Rich Chocolate) for $13.74 at Vitamin Shoppe!

2 Likes

Now is my moment. Banked enough rewards to pay basically nothing for 10lbs.

1 Like

I don’t even need any more protein but 10 pounds for $30 is too good to pass.

1 Like

They’re not even short dated. The lot that mine came from doesn’t expire until early 2023.

1 Like

Did you pick up locally?

Yep. There’s a location in my work area that still had them stocked. Between the one i bought half off and the two I just got 75% off, I cleared that store out. Gives other folks a shot to have them shipped.

2 Likes

Grabbed one at my store, killer deal.

After multiple shipping delays, these finally showed up today

As @BigHoop65 mentioned, these aren’t even close to being short dated. Mine were manufactured just a few months ago in June.

Makes me wonder what’s going on with Dymatize and VS

2 Likes

After watching their brand turnover for years, seeing a SKU or entire line lapse out doesn’t mean much. There’s only so much store space. Nutrabio lasted maybe a year? It just didn’t sell enough to have another sit-down.

I can imagine the Elite Whey SKUs don’t get anywhere near the numbers that the Iso100 gets… Thus we saw it get clearanced out faster than I’ve ever seen. That space will get filled with something else.

1 Like