DMAA & DMHA Replacement? | NEW Stimulant 2018

As always bulk supplements annoys the shit out of me with their pricing. I get mildly interested in a product and they have good deals at 20$ more then I want to spend.

It’s a raw stim! You don’t need to buy a keg of it… $20 for 100 grams is plenty

I’m not sold. I appreciate CS trying to bring out new compounds but with maybe and I mean maybe the exception of Peak02, they really don’t have anything with solid unbiased data behind it. And methyl liberine is a methyluric acid which is like the red headed step child of Methylxanthines

Hopefully I’m wrong :man_shrugging:

But then for 8 more dollars you get over double the amount, and then you are spending 28 dollars, if you want to spend less you get half as much to save 25%, for one less dollar you get another halving.
Its a case of their prices scaling terribly until you get to 500 grams.
Case in point spending 14$ gets you 25 grams, spending 28 gets you 250.

Wow good point. You are actually getting psychologically de-motivated to buy because of that pricing scheme!!

The way I personally see it is more like “I am willing to throw $20 for a couple month’s worth, can I make that happen?” and then I ignore the higher prices. So I didn’t really take into account the way you see it. Interesting!

Yep, I understand how its supposed to work but they have their prices set way too high at the beginning, The ideal would be a very small amount for like 5$, then giving better deals along the way. The way its set up now you are paying a large premium for less.

Unfortunately the Swanson one is just cacao extract, and for the first one, I’m not sure if that’s a reliable brand and whether if their theobromine is 99% or not.

That’s the idea, they want you to buy…

wait for it…

…in bulk.

1 Like

You’re not sure about Bulk Supplements, a relatively trusted company, yet you’re willing to use a supplement named “Cocoabuterol”? :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL dude that had me laughin!!

@Mike didn’t know whether the company was trusted, but now that I have the thumbs up from you, I may give their theobromine a go :slight_smile:

They’ve been around at least five years and have 40 employees and aren’t a small operation. Never heard anything bad and I use some of their stuff.

But without third party lab tests, how can anyone really know?

I can see if there are AERs in the FDA database maybe?

From using it for a week now, it’s “OK”, definitely not an aggressive stim by any means. It gives a bit tighter focus but nothing hard hitting or intense feeling.

2 Likes

Kind of what I imagined. I don’t think it’ll be referred to as the “new DMAA/DMHA,” but could be useful

Ya it look more like the new theacrine.

1 Like

Theacrine isn’t being replaced though. DMAA and co. are (probably) on the way out. Not that this necessarily excuses the wording. It likely won’t be similar to DMAA at all. That said, I expect to see every stimulant released in the next 2 years or so billed as a “DMAA replacement”.

1 Like

I just finished writing a detailed “mega guide” on what dynamine is and how it works. It’ll be posted tomorrow…STAY TUNED!

4 Likes

I would like to get my hands on bulk methyl liberine to try it. Theacrine didn’t do so much on its own for sure.

Just did 200mg caffeine + 100mg Dynamine tonight. Have been sleeping 4-5 hours per day.

This stuff just put me back into feeling fantastic mode. It’s not like some crazy “exotic” DMHA style stimulant, but I think it’s going to be good for a lot people who think that “coffee just ain’t gettin it done anymore”

I’m a fan. Will tinker more over the weekend but first impressions have been great.

Correction - to be posted on Monday!!!

It’s up!

(Forum link)

Thanks guys, I join team no sleep in June. Will most likely need something like this.

1 Like