DF - MyProtein Protein Cookie (Peanut Butter) Review

Received one of these for free with my BF/CM order and as @PricePlow recently reviewed their protein bar, I wanted to throw up this protein cookie review.

Ingredients: Brown Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Peanut Butter Wafers (Sugar, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Protein Isolate, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Reduced Whey Mineral Powder, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor), Soy Protein Isolate, Margarine (Palm Oil, Water, Soybean Oil, Whey, Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Natural Butter Flavor, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate), Chicory Root Fiber, Maltitol, Water, Sugar, Palm Oil, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Almond and Sucralose.

Macros: |Calories|290|Calories from Fat|70|
| — | — | — | — |
|Total Fat|8 g|
||Saturated Fat|3 g|
||Trans Fat|0 g||
|Cholesterol|40 mg|
|Sodium|500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate|36 g|
||Dietary Fiber|4 g|
||Sugars|7 g
Protein18 g

Each cookie is supposed to be 80g and the one I received weighed in at 78g, so no free extra food like the Outright bars that I reviewed. As for the cookie itself, a solid and dense product with what I am presuming is a peanut butter drizzle on top. Was able to cut in half using a steak knife with little effort and it was smooth all the way through. No breaking or cracking of the cookie and no mix-ins to cut through.

As for texture, I would place it somewhere between an Outright bar and a Quest bar. It is not as soft and crumbly as an Outright bar and not as solid and chewy as a Quest bar is. Not an absolute cookie texture like Lennys and Larrys but far better macros IMO. Overall very enjoyable to eat with little effort or excessive chewing required.

Flavor is as advertised. A nice consistent peanut butter flavor throughout the entire cookie. Not overwhelmingly strong but noticeable and enjoyable. The drizzle covers every bite and does not fall off when eating. Just be aware that for some reason the website lists this flavor as chocolate peanut butter but the photos and packaging shows only peanut butter along with the ingredients having no specific chocolate elements to them.

As for pricing, you can normally find these for just over a dollar each when you factor in the sales that MyProtein always has and the additional 40% code from PricePlow.