DF -- C4 Energy Starburst Flavor Pack Review

Just got the tracking 10 mins ago :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Time for strawberry and I am sad to say this was a miss for me. Not sure if it is because I had a damaged can or not but the flavor of this was disappointing.

I am used to the front end of these flavors being the fruit flavor and the back end being the Starburst candy flavor. For this one, the fruit flavor was the weakest of the three that I have tried thus far. While drinking the can, some sips would have no strawberry flavor to it at all and I was left wondering “What’s going on?” Other sips would have a very faint strawberry flavor.

On the back end of this can, I got no Starburst candy flavor at all during the entire can. Throughout drinking the can, I was in a perpetual state of confusion and it was almost a mind f*ck with what I was tasting versus what I was expecting. I was looking forward to this being my favorite but at the moment, strawberry ranks last for me with just lemon left to go.

Rating: 5/10

2 Likes

I tried the Strawberry over the weekend as well…and keep in mind I’m not an Energy Drink guy, but I found the taste to be subtle…the Cherry flavor was definitely more dominant.

Quick note for those of you scoring at home, or elsewhere…C4 Energy is good for before a training session whereas I see SmartEnergy as the go-to for ‘getting stuff done’…

My quick and dirty thoughts…perhaps not dirty…but you get the point.

3 Likes

Final flavor feedback: Lemon

This flavor was a great representation of the candy. As we know, Starburst lemon candy is not made to be sour or pucker your mouth when eating but a more natural lemon flavor. If you are expecting lemon-head or lemonade flavor, this is not the one for you. I like how C4 kept the tartness down to better represent the candy flavor.

I would place lemon in a tie with cherry for being my favorite out of the four pack: 9/10 (Increase the lemon flavor on the front end and this would be a 10 for me).

Recap:

Cherry & Lemon: 9/10
Orange: 7/10
Strawberry: 5/10

Thank you @TeamCellucor @stad0203 for including me in this trial pack program.

2 Likes

Lemon was a weird flavor to me
The first time I had it, I wasn’t a huge fan
Now it’s one of my favorites

Thanks for taking the time to review each flavor and giving your honest opinion.

2 Likes