So Tomorrow, Oct 4, I will start to run Genius Muscle. I have never done PA so am curious. I have had great response to HMB with recovery so we will see. Follow here for weekly updates, yes its expensive but when you are like me it is all about quality. I will even measure every muscle first, and maybe post it hahah I dont want @TheSolution making fun of me Anyone with PA experience please pipe in what i can expect!!
also wanted to throw an old term in SHAQ-DIESEL is that still a thing @SteelerBill13
My sleep and eating choices weren’t great in those days… So the real quantifiable result was strength gains. Week over week I managed to work towards squat and deadlift PRs. It begins with the recovery boost that the PA provides.
In for this
I’m getting way too old to know. I do know that Shaq was DJ’ing for a while…
I originally used HPN Supplements (are they still around?) PA-7. I felt ‘leaner’ while on it and did notice some strength differences when not using it. There was a period of time there where I was using that one month and then Peak Physicor the next…
Ok so more context is needed here got lazy about this…
- Started Genius Muscle on Week 5 of 12 weeks of Pain & Suffering by John Meadows. I wanted to get 4 weeks in the program, so I can find out if it is the program vs GM actually making a difference when it comes to weights. This is a 4 day workout plan, and it is brutal.
- No change, medium carb, high protein
- 1 scoop 45 minutes prior to my workouts on lift days
- half a scoop on those rest days
- This is the first time taking PA, so not real sure what to expect. Given what others have said I am looking for some good weight increases on my lifts due to PA and PeakO2. I am also hoping PeakO2 provides an increase in my endurance (I do not do cardio, so this will be judged based off weight training)
- I have taken HMB with Creatine in the past (Transparent Labs) and did notice a reduction in muscle soreness. So I am looking for something similar here.
Thoughts so far
- Taste: The only flavor this comes in is Strawberry Vanilla Cream. I know Genius likes to keep it all natural so I figure this would not taste so good and it would be a daily chore. I was pleasantly surprised to see the taste is fine, and easy to drink early in the morning. The flavor is spot on as it tastes just like Strawberry Vanilla Cream would.
- Not much else to not yet, it has been 5 days so far, so will log more as I notice any changes, no matter how slight. I do think my recovery has been slightly better so far, but we will see.
good and informative video, thanks for finding this!
So far have not noticed much, it has been 11 days so far. I started to feel on chest day the other day I was getting a bit stronger on the Rest Pause Bench, but we shall see.
The last couple of days I have started to notice a slight leaning out effect, an increase in vascularity slightly, and almost a pump during the day in my muscles. Mainly the chest and arms. I do believe I have increased my size by a tiny tiny bit, though the weight on the scale remains the same, but this is why I think there is a lean-ness effect going.
As far as strength goes, so far I have had minor increases but nothing more than I would think I would have just doing the workout plan. I think this will be more prevalent towards the end of the run. But it does seem things are starting to happen, so will continue to update.